Chapter 16: Recruiting Newbies with Ri-Kun!

Aimi's P.O.V.

    "It's so sunny.." I groaned while fanning myself with a sheet of paper.

Iori gave me a small smile. "It's okay, Aimi," He said. "We're just doing this for the morning."

    I nodded.

"Oh! Is that Tsubaki?" I said out loud staring at a young white hair man.

The man turned around. "Aimi~! Iori~!" Tsubaki yelled, waving his arm excitedly, causing everyone around him to look at us. ...

     "What are you doing here?" Iori asked, unexpectedly unkind to Tsubaki as he walked over to us.

"Oh? Me?" He points to himself. "Well, I thought that I would stop by to say hi to you guys since Azusa went to Ema's and Yusuke's school to enroll Fuuto."

    "I see.." I said as I noticed that there was a crowd of girls surrounding us.

   "Look at those hot guys!" A girl said.

     "Who in the heck does that girl think she is?" Another said.

     "Marry me please!" One screamed.

Why can't anyone let us talk in peace?!?

    "Excuse me!" I exclaimed. "Do you mind if we can talk in peace?"

    "Who are you to boss around?" A girl said.

  "You need to mind your own business." Another one said.

   I scoffed.

  "Please, let's be nice, ladies." Iori said, in his princely fashion. I can literally see hearts coming out of the girls eyes.

  "Alright ladies, can you please move? I don't want to disturb you guys anymore.." Tsubaki said, looking slightly annoyed. The whole crowd of girls parted. Why can't I do this?!?

  "Anyways.. See you later guys!" Tsubaki said as he left.

----------------------------------------------

    Hallo~ Please vote and comment! Steffan out~^.^*

Re-Edited: Sept. 24, 2017