Chapter 11: Live Seiyuu Event with Tsubaki and Azusa

Aimi's P.O.V.~

"Look at all these people here!" I exclaimed as I pointed to the full audience.

Ema, who was next to me sighed. "It's rude to point, Onee-chan."

"But still.. This is awfully a lot of people in the audience.." I said.

Yusuke, who came because of Ema, stood quietly. "It's just that Tsuba-bro and Azusa are very popular Seiyuus." He said.

Suddenly, the lights above us dimmed. Two figures ran on the stage in Military Uniforms. "It's Tsubaki and Azusa!" Ema exclaimed.

As the lights slowly turned back in, I could see their outfits better. I want one of those..

"Hello everyone! My name is Tsubaki Asahina and I'll be playing Walter Schroif." Tsubaki said, introducing himself.

"And my name is Azusa Asahina, and I'll be playing the part of Michael Wittman."Azusa said.

"We will both be the Seiyuus of the new game, Panzer of the dead!" Tsubaki said cheerfully.

"Who is ready to have fun?" Azusa asked. A cheer, mostly women, rose from the crowd. Their fan base is females.. well, what did I expect even..

After the performance~

  Ema, Yusuke and I were in the dressing room with Azusa and Tsubaki.

"You did a great performance," Ema said with a smile. "When will the game be released?"

Azusa nodded his thanks. "You have to ask Natsume about it but I think it's next year."

"How about I ask him to send you some demos?" Tsubaki asked.

Ema and my eyes shine. "Can you, please?"

He nodded.

"Anyways, it's time to celebrate." Azusa passes Ema and me a bottle of green tea. "I hope you like tea.." He said.

"Ahem, still in this room.." Yusuke said awkwardly. Tsubaki laughed. "I'm sorry that we forgotten you."

He grabs a bottle of water and passes it to Yusuke.

"You're not gonna to drink today?" Yusuke asked, looking kind of shocked.

"Well actually, Azusa and I have a very important audition coming up." Tsubaki said.

"Can I ask what's it called?" I asked.

Azusa shook his head. "It's top secret but I can tell you that it's the one that made Tsubaki and me start voice acting."

Yusuke's eyes widen. "Is it-" He started but Tsubaki covered his mouth.

"Yes, that one.." He said hurriedly.

    "Well, please tell us if you get the parts you want." I said. Azusa nodded.

"Now if you excuse us, we have to go practice." He said with a smile. When they exited the room, I felt like something bad is going to happen.

----------------------------------------------

Hallo everyone! Please vote and comment! Steffan out~^.^*