Chapter 22.5: Ema's, Yusuke's and Fuuto's School Festival, Part 2

Aimi's P.O.V.

  "Oh my!" I said, cupping my mouth. Both Fuuto's and Ema's heads turn towards me.

    "Don't mind me~" I said as I took out my camera and snapping a photo.

"It's not what it looks like!" Ema tried to explain and push Fuuto away but Fuuto pulls her closer.

"Stop Fuuto!" Ema exclaimed.

    "Ohohohoho~" I laughed as I took more photos.

     *Sound of PA* "Hinata Ema, please report to your homeroom. Thank you."

"Oi! Enough fooling around now." I said to Fuuto. "They are going to be suspicious if Ema stays longer."

"Well, everyone can see this" he said, pointing to the hicky on Ema's neck.

Ema nods frantically. I sigh, and searched my purse.

"Take this and put it on your neck." I instructed as I handed her a bandaid. Ema nods, and places the bandaid on her neck.

"Thanks!" She said. "I will be leaving now!"

Fuuto sighed as we watched her leave. "I was having fun too.." He mumbled.

I walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder.

"It's alright! You will find a girl one day." I said. Poor girl though..

"Miss!" I heard someone yell. I swore under my breath. It was the boy from before..

"See you later, Fuuto!" I yelled as I dashed out of the haunted house with the boy chasing me.
----------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment~ Steffan out~ ^.^*