Chapter 10: The Wedding

Aimi's P.O.V.~

Days past by quickly after Hikaru's visit until finally, it was the day of dad's marriage with Miwa-San.

    "It's sunny!" I exclaimed as I opened the curtains. The sky seems cloudless too. It was honestly the perfect day to hold this event.

   There was a knock on my door.

"Aimi-chan?" Louis's voice said through the door, "I'm here to do your hair."

   I quickly opened the door to see Louis with a very full looking duffel bag, probably full of his hair dressing tools and welcomed him in. He made me show him the colour of my dress so he can make my hair match it. He gasped when he saw the light blue colour.

"This will match your eyes.." He muttered.

   He cleared his throat. "Anyways, let's start with your hair." He said with a gleam in his eye. Uh oh..

Time Skip~

After Louis finished doing my hair, I went to visit Ema.

   "Ema! Hurry up!" I whined as I pounded at her bedroom door. Ema slammed her door open.

"What do you want?" She asked with annoyance.

   I ignored her annoyed tone and looked at her. I gasped.

"Ema! You look so pretty!" I gushed over the sight of her in a pink dress with her hair done by probably Louis.

   Ema just blinked. Wow.. No reaction..

  "Anyways," I continued."It's time to leave."

    Ema nodded. "Let's go."

  I could see our stepbrothers at the door way, getting ready to go. Ema walked in front of me and headed down the stairs.

"You look so pretty, Ema Onee-chan!" I heard Wataru exclaimed.

  "Just like a princess!" Masoami agreed.

  "AIMI! GET DOWN HERE!" Tsubaki yelled. "I WANT TO SEE HOW PRETTY YOU ARE TOO!"

    I made my way down the stairs and saw that all the brothers, with the exception of Yusuke, blushing like crazy.

  "What is it?" I cocked my head to the side.

    "Y-y-you look b-b-be-beautiful.." Iori stuttered.

     "Stop stuttering." I bashfully said. Did he just stutter..? Prince Iori..?

"Do I seriously look that bad?" I wondered out loud. "Even Iori is stuttering."

     Azusa spoke. "It's not that, we are all just shocked that you look so pretty in that dress."

  Now it's my turn to blush. "Thank you."

    Ukyo cleared his throat. "We better leave now, or we won't make it." He said. We all agreed and piled in this HUGE mini bus and I sat with Azusa and Tsubaki on the way there. We talked about some of the animes they worked on and I was surprised that they were my favourite characters in *Insert in some anime*.

  "I just love the part when you and Tsubaki were with *Insert in Anime Character*. He's so cool." I gushed. Azusa and Tsubaki smiled.

"Thanks, little sis~" Tsubaki said. "Now you'll respect us even more; won't ya?"

At the Chapel..

  Ema and I walked to see our father and our new step-mom. "Congratulations, Ms. Miwa and Father." We both said together.