Chapter 24: Saved!

Quick authors note: I got a tablet to write on now! I can just slide my finger now instead of typing in it! Plus thanks for voting! Anyways, enough of me talking. On to the story~

---------------------------------------

Aimi's P.O.V.

"I wouldn't touch her if I were you." A voice said behind the boy.

The boy's head whirled around to see an angry Azusa giving a very evil death glare. You can literally see snow falling in behind Azusa.

     The boy shivered a bit then smirks. "Who are you to stop me?" He asks, smirking.

   "I am this girl's brother." Azusa said, icily.

    Azusa marched up right behind the boy's back then punched the boy's head like he would punch Tsubaki. The boy fell with a huge CRACK.

   "Was it necessary to hit him with that much force?" I asked Azusa, sweat dropping.

    "Of course it was." He said. "We better leave before he regains consciousness."

    He grabs my wrist and forcefully pulls me along after him.

   *Doki, Doki*

    Why is my heart beating so fast?   I look at Azusa's back as we ran towards a busy street.

    "Are you okay, Aimi?" He asks, as he turned his head over his shoulder.

    *Doki, Doki, Doki..*

    "Ye-Yeah.." I stammered. Azusa nods and kept pulling me along with him.

   At some kind of cafe~

  "I think we are far away enough from that boy now.." Azusa said, out of breath. "Who was that boy?"

    "I don't know.." I confessed. "He was from Fuuto's class.. That's all I know."

Azusa sighed. "I will go by Hinode High School later to check who he was."

I nodded.

"Miss, Mister, what will you like to order?" A very, VERY familiar voice said.

"Uhh.." I opened the menu in a hurry. "I'll get the pear scone!" I exclaimed, looking at the first item on the menu.

"That will be all please.." I said, looking at the waiter.

I blinked again. "IORI?!?!" I yelled, startling the rest of the customers in the cafe.

"Shhh.." Iori whispered. "Please don't cause a commotion."

"When did you start working here?" I asked.

"A better question was where were you and if you were okay." Iori said. "I was going to look for you but I got a call from here telling me to go to work."

"I was-" I started.

"Aimi was almost raped by a boy in Fuuto's class." Azusa said. "I will also like a fruit smoothie."

"Ah, I know the boy." Iori said. "We should turn him into the police."

Azusa nods in agreement.

"Alright, I have to get back to work. I will talk to you later." Iori said and left.

After eating and drinking~

"Thanks for the food, Azusa!" I exclaimed, happily.

Azusa laughs a bit. "That's alright. I'll treat you again sometime."

My eyes lit up. "Really? Thanks then!"

"Anytime." Azusa said.

As we arrived at Sunshine Residents, I saw Tsubaki waving.

"Aimi! Are you okay?" He yelled.

"Yeah! I'm fine!" I yelled back, waving.

  "Everyone is worried about you." He said as I got closer to the residence.

   "I'm sorry.." I said.

   Tsubaki patted my head. "That's alright. Just as long as your safe."

  "Let's go inside now.. Ukyo started getting wrinkles from worrying." Tsubaki joked.

  "Alright.."
----------------------------------------------

   Once again, thanks so much for voting for a character! I have been currently obsessed with an app called Mystic Messenger <33 This book is slowly coming to an end soon ;-;

     Anyways please vote and comment~ Steffan out~^.^*