~Iori Ending~

Well if you haven't guess by now, Iori is one of my favourites >.<~

   This amazing drawing is not by this author who can't draw at all lol. _LisaNguyen_ made it and it looks amazing~ I can draw stickmen though!!
----------------------------------------------

Iori's P.O.V.

     "When are you ever going to wake up?" I muttered softly as I stroked some of Aimi's hair behind her ear.

   I feel ashamed that I didn't make it in time to save her. If only if I ran faster, she wouldn't be in this condition that she's in now.

  "Hey Aimi?" I said while gripping her much smaller hands with my bigger ones. "Do you remember the time when  we went to Ouran High school?"

  I started to laugh out loud. "You were so embarrassed when that blonde idiot grabbed you~"

   "Iori, are you here again?" I hear Tsubaki ask me as he placed some red roses by her bedside.

"Yeah, I feel like she can hear me even if she doesn't respond.." I said. Tsubaki smiled at this.

  "Ne, Aimi-Chan~ Wake up soon so I can make you my wife~" Tsubaki said playfully. I smacked his head very hard.

"Don't listen to this idiot.." I said, glaring very hard at Tsubaki, who was rubbing his head.

"I'm going to leave before you get more violent-" Tsubaki muttered and rubbed his head. "Bye Aimi-Chan!"

I sighed deeply as Tsubaki closes Aimi's hospital door.

"Aimi? Do you remember that day when Fuyuka confessed to me?"

I felt tears coming to my eyes. "Did you know at that time, I saw you? I saw you ran away and drop something. After Fuyuka left, I grabbed that and saw it was a letter to me. I was tempted to give it back but I.."

I started to stare at the ceiling to keep myself from crying.

  "I couldn't bring myself to give back something so precious from my..." My tears began to spill and I broke off. "I-I will never forget about Fuyuka but.. You are my first love.."

   One of my tears dropped onto Aimi's beautiful face. "I-I love you..." I said and bursts into tears.

Aimi's P.O.V.

"DUDE! LET ME GOOOOOO!!" I yelled as some guy in a white tunic appears on the cloud I'm standing on. "I NEED TO GO HOME!!"

"Sorry, Ma'am! This is my job!" The man said as he began to drag me somewhere. "All dead people have to stay in heaven!"

I gaped at his statement. "I'm.. I'm not dead!!"

"Ma'am, you wouldn't be here if you weren't. This is your fate." He said calmly, like he heard twenty million other people say this.

But I didn't get to say that I still have feelings to Iori.. "I DON'T BELIEVE IN MY FATE!" I yelled and judo flipped him over. "I'm going to change mine!"

I began to run, not really knowing where I was going but I believed that I could find a way out.

"Psst.." I heard a small voice. "Turn left and you'll be back in your world."

I turned around to see nothing. Meh.. Might as well believe it.

I turned left around a tree to find a portal. Should I really.. I mean, this might ruin my relationship with him again..

"I-I love you.." I hear Iori's voice say from somewhere and I knew, that I wanted to go back, no matter what.

  "STOP!!" I hear the man from before just as I stepped through the portal. "DON'T GO!!"

  I leaned back and stuck out my tongue at him. "Screw you!! I'll see you when I'm actually dead!" I yelled and felt tons of pain as I seemed to have teleport.

  Iori's P.O.V.

   As I dried my tears, I thought I saw Aimi's hand move.

  "Aimi?" I questioned, staring at her. "Are you there?!?"

  Aimi's eyes flickered open weakly. "Am I still in heaven?" She asked, her voice all raspy for not talking for a long period of time.

  "You're not dead," I said and embraced her. "You came back to earth."

  "I heard your voice.." Aimi said. "I heard it when I was about to enter this weird gate.."

  I sweat dropped. She might've went crazy.. But.. Whatever. At least she's here with me.

Aimi's P.O.V.
"I heard that.. You said you loved me..?" I asked, making Iori's princely face blush suddenly.

"Why, aren't you going straight to the point." Iori said, and tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"I've been meaning to tell you that I loved you too, after all this time." I said and sat up slowly with Iori's help.

"Y-You do?" Iori asked and I nod.

Suddenly, he embraces me. "Welcome back, my dear flower.. I'll make you happy now and even in the future, just don't leave me again."

I knew I made the right choice to come back..

--------------------------------------------

Whoa look at this crappy writing lol sorry for bad grammar- I'll probably edit this later on. Please vote and comment~ Steffan out~^.^*