Chapter 21: Practicing lines with Azusa and Tsubaki

Hai guys! Thanks for waiting ^.^ Now on to the story!~

----------------------------------------------
Aimi's P.O.V.

It was the next day after dinner when Azusa came up to me. "Aimi?" He asked.

I was on the huge couch, watching TV with Wataru. "What is it, Azusa?" I asked.

  "Can you help me with my script?" He asks.

Wataru turns his attention away from the TV to Azusa and starts to pout. "Noo! Onee-chan is watching TV with me now!" He says as he hugs my arm against his chest. "Go away, Azusa!"

He's in his rebellious stage.. I look at Asuza. 'Later, when Wataru goes to bed.' I mouthed. Azusa seemed to get the message and nods. He then walked away.

Some time later...

I spotted Azusa with his script at the kitchen table. "Thank you for coming here." He says with a smile.

   Azusa hands me a script and I look at the script title. 'Hana no Ai' (This isn't a real anime) it said. I flipped to the first page.

"You'll be reading Mayoi's part of the script." He said. I nodded.

   "Hello Makato!" I said, cheerfully.

Azusa nodded at my tone. "Hello Mayoi.." He says shyly. "I've been wanting to tell you something.."

  For some unknown reason, my heartbeat started beating faster.

"W-What is it, Makato?" I stuttered.

  Azusa started blushing. "I-I have always loved you!" I felt my cheeks blush. I look back down at the script.

"M-Me t-too!" I stammered.

There was an awkward silence for a second when Azusa and I looked at the ground.

"Tadaima!" I hear Tsubaki say, breaking the silence.

  I greeted him back. "Welcome home!"

"Ne, did something happen while I was away?" Tsubaki smirked a bit.

"Aimi was just helping me with the script." Azusa said, his blush on his cheeks gone.

"Oh really?" Tsubaki said. "It seems like a little more than that."

  I shook my head furiously. "N-No, Azusa's right." Curse my stuttering..

Tsubaki sighed. "Can I help you with your script too?" He asks Azusa,who nods. Azusa gave him the script and Tusbaki starts to smirk a bit more.

"C-Can you be my girlfriend then?" Tsubaki asked, smiling slyly.

    I froze. Even though I knew that this wasn't a real confession, I felt like it was a real one.

  "U-uh.." I stammered out.

  "Yes.. Please take care of me." Azusa says, and I looked at him gratefully.

Time skippu to 1 A.M.

    *Yawn* "I think it's time we should go to bed." Tsubaki said, sleepily, as he stretched. I nodded. I was on the edge of falling asleep in the middle of it.

"Thank you for helping me." Azusa said, looking my direction.

        "You don't have to thank me because I wanted to help you. Plus, I really enjoyed it." I said smiling.

        Azusa chuckles. "I see, well good night then." I nod and watch him ascend the staircase.

----------------------------------------------

Hai everyone! I recently changed the name of the story from Another Sister to My Dear Flower. The new cover was made by my brother and me ^.^ Hopefully, it doesn't look that bad.. Anyways, please vote and comment. Steffan out~^.^*