24

Saturday March 1
8:30am
HOME

I groaned as I stepped into our kitchen to see Zach stuffing empty bottles of alcohol into a garbage bag.

"My head fucking hurts," I whined, rubbing my temples.

"Look who came to help," he smirked at me.

"Fuck off," I spat at him.

"Get your ass over here and help me clean up," he told me, "Mom and dad get home tomorrow and the house is a shit hole."

"That's because you live here," i gave him a pat on the back.

"Haha shut the fuck up," he scowled

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked him and took a seat at the table.

"A lot," he replied, "you got drunk out of your mind and then Wilson showed up and tried to sweet talk you into bed."

I felt a sudden anger towards Cameron for trying to talk to me. I just didn't want him anywhere near me I guess.

"Did he succeed?" I wanted to know if my drunk self would fall for shit like that.

"Not with me around, no," Zach told me.

"Awe," I cooed, "thanks big bro."

He failed to suppress a smile. "Anytime little sis."

"So how are we going to get rid of all this shit?" I gestured to everything around us.

"I'll call the team, those shit heads will do anything," he mumbled and made his way out of the room.

"Wait!" I called be fire he left. He peeked his head back into the kitchen and raised a brow.

"Is there a guy on the team who, like..." My voice trailed, "talks about me or something?"

"Don't be a narcissist," he teased, "the only guy who talks about you is Wilson."

"Oh," I felt stupid for asking that. "Well, go call them." He nodded and walked away, leaving me alone in the kitchen.