44

Saturday April 15
2:31am

"Hello?"

"... I- ... He just- oh my goodness-"

"Jesus, why are your crying? Did someone die or something?"

"He's horrible and h-he did it a-again-"

"Cameron did not, did he?"

"Y-yes he did. It's all my fault, Darth. A-all he wanted to d-do was make-e out a-and have s-sex bu-but I didn't l-let hi-him-"

"It's not your fault, it will never be your fault. I know I should be rubbing it in your face and saying I told you so, but I swear I will kill him-"

"No! P-please don't. Z-Zach is already on I-it and I r-really want to t-talk to s-someone. Please d-don't go."

"... Ugh, fine but tomorrow he's a dead man. Talk to me, Brooklyn."

"It h-hurts more because h-he cheated with C-Corey. Corey! S-she called a while ago t-to tell me she w-was sorry. S-she is the b-biggest whore-"

"I might have to break my vow to never hit a girl. You mean your best friend? That bitch."

"Can y-you come over? P-please Darth, I really, really, r-really need you now."

"... I want to see you too, but If you knew who I was you'd hate me."

"I-I really doubt that. Just t-tell me who you are."

"Sorry Brooklyn. I want to but I can't."

"Darth, I don't care who you are- oh, I have to go. Zach's back."

"Okay. Don't cry over a dumbass like that."