bonus chapter ; i dare you

Friday August 28
11:42pm

This takes place before Brooklyn and Jackson started talking, and goes back to when Cameron and Jackson were friends. This is the scene when Cameron went on to cheat on Brooklyn.

Cameron was on the edge of his seat. He could barely stand, nevertheless sit properly.

He crazy drunk, wobbling all over the place. His friend, Jackson, was sitting on the bar stool next to him.

They both had been drinking. They were laughing like crazy, causing heads to turn in their direction.

They had picked up a lot of girls, too. Of course those girls were long gone by now, as the boys sat there drinking more than their heads could take.

"Dude," Cameron laughed, his head swinging loosely in every which way. "You're like, my best friend. No homo, tho."

Jackson ignored how Cameron held his fragile masculinity like a precious baby. "Thanks, Cam. You're like, my best friend too."

"We should like, do this more often," Cameron swung his head back, almost losing balance of his seat.

"Yeah," His friend giggled. "This is really fun."

Cameron turned his body to face his friend. "Jackson, Im not gay, but you're like my best friend."

Jackson laughed, slapping his knee. "You already said that!" He threw his hands in the air.

"Did I?" Cameron questioned. "Oh. I'm thirsty. Want another drink?"

Jackson nodded. "Yeah, let's get some more drinks."

Cameron waved over the bartender, who patiently turned hi attention to the two boys. "Hey man, could we get few more drinks?"

The bar tender shook his head, looking the boys up and down. "Sorry, but you both seem way past your limit."

Cameron groaned. "Seriously? Come on, we're paying customers!"

"And I'm not supposed to serve anyone who's had more than enough to drink," the bartender reasoned politely, before walking away to take new orders.

"Well damn," Jackson grunted. "No more drinks for us."

"Screw 'em," Cameron waved a hand, "the drinks were bad anyway."

Cameron hopped off his stool, followed by Jackson. Cameron weaved his way through tables as his friend tried to keep up with him. As Cameron passed a table, he quickly grabbed a drink from someone who was turned away. The two boys continued their way to the side of the room, Cameron sipping on his stolen drink.

"Whoa," Cameron whistled, nodding to his left. "Check out those girls."

Jackson followed his graze, to a group of blondes dancing together.

"Don't you have a girl?" Jackson slurred.

Cameron laughed. "Should I get with that one?"

He motioned to blonde dancing in a group of girls, dressed in a tight hot-pink dress, wearing heels higher than my grades.

"Do you wanna?" Jackson questioned.

"Should I?" He asked. "Do you dare me?"

Jackson laughed. "I dare you."

Cameron cracked his knuckles and chuckled, before striding over to the group of girls.

Jackson watched as his friend sweet talked the blonde, before coaxing her into following him outside.

Jackson already knew they were going to go at it in his car. But he didn't consider the consequences of his friend's actions, as he himself was too drunk to think clearly.