bonus chapter ; extra tasty

"Can you please stop." I tried not to laugh as Jackson continued to nuzzle his head into my hair.

"You're ticklish," he grinned and reached for my sides.

I swatted away his hands and took a step away from him. We were hanging out at the park near my house because we wanted some fresh air.

I spotted the swings and rush over, trying to get the good one. I could hear my boyfriend coming up right behind me, but he didn't seem to care about the swing. Instead he looped his arm around my waist and pulled me down.

His hands were moving up and down my torso, from my neck all the way down to my feet. He continued to tickle me as I squirmed, flopping around the ground like a fish.

He couldn't stop laughing at my reaction, as I twisted and turned. I tried kicking him only to have him grab my foot and continue to tickle my heel.

I yelped and finally broke free, making a break for the swings. I grabbed one and sat down, holding on tightly to the chains.

"Push me, please!" I told him. He sighed sarcastically before walking up behind me as he began to push me. I pumped my legs as he pushed me. I swung back and forth, gaining more speed and height with every swing.

"Can I try a 360?" I shouted as continued to swing.

"Are you sure?" He laughed. "I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

"Let's go for it!" I cheered, and he began to push me further.

I swung forward and backwards, inching closing to the top each time. I was starting to lose my grip, and the reoccurring small pause in the air when I reached the top was making me uneasy in fear that I'd slip.

As I swung in reverse, I lost my balance on my seat and started falling backwards. I let out a yelp as my back fell towards the ground, but before I could hit the floor, my boyfriend wrapped his arms around my body to catch me.

He let out a big breath. "Oh my goodness Brooklyn, that was terrifying."

I couldn't help but laugh, twisting and turning in his arms. "That was scary at first but it was fun!"

He shook his head but I could feel his chest vibrate at my humour.

"You're very strange," He commented.

"That's why you love me," I cooed, getting up in his face. "Because I'm ET!"

He tilted his head and gave me a look. "Extra terrestrial?"

I giggled. "No, extra tasty!"

I laughed and clutched my chest as my boyfriend gave me a face that seemed to ask "why am I dating this girl?".

He played with his cheeks, and he mumbled. "I don't even know what that's supposed to mean."