Chapter 1

You let a sigh escape from your dry lips. You could taste blood in your mouth and your vision was blurry. Your legs where weak and everything was aching. You had barely escaped from your bullies, and was now hiding in an alley way. "T-That was close" you stutter. Pushing yourself from the dirty wall, you started your journey home. People gave you glances, but nobody questioned you. You didn't want any pity, but you wanted help so badly. The sky grew darker with every passing minute. And soon enough, little drops of rain started falling. With a clash of thunder, the rain increased until it was pouring. "Great" you grumble. You weren't covered in blood anymore, but you were now soaked, head to toe. Your landlord was shore to yell at you for this. The sky flashed occasionally as thunder rang through the sky. You finally made it to your front door. You let a long sigh out, and as soon as your hand touched the cold, silver door handle. "Y/N! You better not be walking into my apartment like that!" You turned slowly. "Well how else? I don't have any towels, or-"

"I don't care! Your not walking in like that!" He finished walking off. He was a short, fat, hairy guy, and he DEFINITELY hated you. Why? Unsure. He's just always been like that. You huffed and fished your keys from your bag. Unlocking the door and stepping in. Locking the door behind yourself. "Home sweet home" you sigh. Your apartment was dirty and gross. There were wet spots in the roof and walls. And moss was growing in some places. You had a small bed that was stiff and uncomfortable, and the shower was always dripping. Every now and then you would find rats or large cockroaches scurrying around. Yep, home sweet home. Deciding that a nice shower would do nicely, you grabbed your pajamas and headed for the shower. Closing the rusted door and stripping your wrecked clothes off, you stepped into the shower. The water pressure was terrible as usual, but you were used to it. The warm water against your skin was wonderful. You finished up and dried yourself down. Pulling your pajamas on, you looked in the mirror an noticed a deep cut on your left cheek. You raised your hand to touch it, but decided not to. Instead, you searched for some cream to put onto it.

Short time later

You were just about to jump into bed when there was someone bashing on your door. "Y/N! Get out here now!" The landlord ordered from outside. Walking back to the door you unlocked the latches and flung open the door. "You haven't paid your bill for the fifth time! You better be outta here by 6:00 am SHARP!" He yelled in that annoying rant voice. You weren't dealing with this now. Slamming the door close, you moved back into bed and collasped. Rubbing your eyes with the palms of your hands. "Great..... Just great" you huff. Curling up in bed, you fell asleep easily.

Waking up, everything still hurt. And the cold, hard concrete was wet and cold.

Wait what?!

You sat up fast. You where in an alleyway. A familiar one. You looked to your left and your suitcase sat there. Turning around, you opened it and found all of your belongings stuffed in there. "Oh... Right" you mutter remembering that you had to be out of the apartment by 6:00am. And by the looks of everything. It was well pass 6am.

Now what where you suppose to do?!

Hello! Well, there's the first chapter done. I hope you enjoyed it, see you in the next chapter.