Chapter 13

You ran with Undyne following you. "There!" You yell pointing to the two skeletons. Undyne rushed over and blocked a bone from hitting Papyrus with a spear. "Undyne?!" Papyrus shouts surprised. "Papyrus, are you okay?!" She asks. "Yeah, I'm fine, but my brother needs our assistance! But I don't know what to do!" Papyrus explains dodging a vine and then a gaster blaster. "I know what to do" Undyne yells before sending a bunch of spears towards sans. "Keep them coming Papyrus!" Undyne yells. Sans/flowey couldn't defend himself from both the bones and spears. Soon, he was knocked over. "I-I am H-Here!" Alphys shouts running over. "Do it now while he's down!" Undyne shouts. You stood and watched as Alphys threw some sort of device near Sans. It created a force field around him. "That won't hold him forever" Papyrus says walking over to you. He held his arm as you rushed towards him. "Papyrus! Are you okay?!" You shout hugging him. "I am okay human. Are you hurt?" He asks. "I am okay" you mumble. Undyne patted Papyrus' back. "Let's get you back home guys" Undyne says quietly. "What about my brother?" Papyrus asks worriedly. Undyne didn't know what to say. She just kept shoving you and Papyrus away from the area. "Undyne! What's going on!" Papyrus demands. "Papyrus. Just go home okay!" Undyne snapped back shoving him hard. Papyrus fell backwards, on top of you. "Fine. We'll go" papyrus grumbles. Undyne walked back as Papyrus sat up. He obviously didn't realize he was sitting on you. "P-pap!" You squeak. He gasped and stood up. "I'M DEARLY SORRY HUMAN! I DIDN'T SEE YOU!" He exclaims picking you up bridal style. He let your feet drop to the ground as you gave him a hug. Watching over his shoulder, you watched as Sans was being electrocuted from inside the force field. "Let's go home" you whisper. Papyrus nodded as you both started walking.

\ time skip /

You laid in Papyrus' bed as Papyrus slept peacefully next to you. You couldn't say what they did to sans. He'd be so angry. But. All of this drama was getting to you. Chara, flowey, the weird dreams. You just wanted to forget it all. You wish It'd all go away. But, no matter how hard, you just couldn't get them off your mind. Papyrus' arms suddenly pulled you into his ribcage. You rolled over and traced your hand over each of his ribs. His ribcage was quiet large. "I bet I could fit in there" you mumble quietly. Seeing that it was late and there was no way you'd be falling asleep, you might as well find something to do right? Taking a deep breathe, you slowly moved under the covers and near his spine. You placed your hand on his lower spine, and he started to squirm. Carefully directing yourself. You managed to pull yourself up into his ribcage. "Oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this" you whisper. You could comfortably fit in his ribcage. Your head made contact with something as you were getting settled. An orange soul floated over you head calmly. Pulling yourself up completely. You held the soul near your face. "Woah" you gasp at the warm soul. You gave it a little squeeze with your thumbs, earning a moan from Papyrus. You quickly let go of the soul as he started to squirm again. He finally stopped moving as you sighed heavily. You continue to lay there and look at his soul. Eventually, you drifted off into sleep. 

You woke up in a snowy forest again. "Oh no no no please god no" you say shocked. You could hear someone drumming their fingers on what sounded like wood. Seeing some sort of sentry post ahead. You walked up to it. "U-uh. Hello-?!" Your heart stopped. "Hello human. Wanna hotdog?" Sans asked. He looked like sans but. His skull was cracked, he was covered in blood, his right eye had a large red eye, and the other was empty. His clothes were torn, an his smile sent off a scary atmosphere. Oh right! He offered you that hotdog. You weren't hungry, and you had a bad feeling about him. "Um. No, I'm good thank you" you say. "Are you sure kid?" You nodded. "You look like you could need it" he says. He was beginning to become irritated now. "I'm not hungry" you reply. He jumped up with a large butchers knife and swung it towards you. You jounced out of the way. Before you could do anything else. Sans was holding you down on the wooden counter of the sentry. "One head dog coming up!" The large knife came down and onto your neck.