Chapter 11

*thump*

You called for help...

.....But nobody came....

....You hear a voice in the distance.....

... It gets louder...

...Someone is calling your name...

You are filled with determination!

"(Y/n).... (Y/n),(y/n!)"

... Your vision is returning slowly...

Your eyes shoot open as you gasp for air. "(Y/N)!!!" Papyrus yells shaking you. You latch onto him as he tells you to calm down. Finally calming down, you tackle him in a hug. Tears streaming down your face. "Papyrus!!" You smile happily knowing that it was all just bad dream. "It's okay. You are completely safe" he whispers. "I-... I know" you mumble back hugging him tighter. You both seemed to just sit there hugging for at least half and hour. "I made you some spaghetti. Do you want it?" He asks quietly. "Yes, I'd love to" you smile pushing away from him. He sat you back on his bed, and handed you a plate of spaghetti. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yer, just a bad dream again" you mumble. "You were mumbling in your sleep" his cheek bones seemed to be dusted in orange. "You were tossing and turning, until you threw yourself off the bed" he whispers, his face turning more serious. "Oh...." You mumble taking another mouthful of spaghetti. "You mentioned sans' name... And mine once... I want to know what happened..." He asks quite sternly. You swallow a mouthful of spaghetti and clear your throat. "I was in a messed up version of your house. But it was out in a snowy forest. There were these versions of you and Sans that were mean and scary, they chased me until I ran off a cliff.... I was falling..." You whisper. His arms snaked their way around you as he pulled you into a hug. "Well it was just a dream" he whispers. all you could do was snuggle into papyrus' shirt.