Chapter 4

It felt so real. But it was just a dream. Who was that little girl? Why do she do that? You didn't know Papyrus very well, but you knew enough that he was a good guy. Right? Many questions filled your head, but you tried to push it aside.
'It was just a dream' you assure yourself. Pulling the blankets off your body, you walked towards the door. Before you could grasp the door handle, it swung open, smacking you across the face and knocking you down. "HUMAN! I AM VERY SORRY!" Papyrus gasps noticing you. "I-It's okay..." You mumble rubbing your face. Lending his hand to you, you took it as he pulled you to your feet. "T-Thanks" you say shyly. He smiled happily and helped you sit back on the bed. "Do you want to talk about it now?" He asks. Maybe it wouldn't be the best idea to. "Um... No... I should be okay..." You say. He nodded and stood again. "OKAY THEN HUMAN! I HAVE TO GO TRAIN WITH UNDYNE. SANS WILL LOOK AFTER YOU WHILE I AM GONE. DO NOT FRET THOUGH, I WILL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS!" He smiles heading towards the door. "SEE YOU LATER HUMAN!" You sat there and listened to him run down the stairs and open the front door. Taking a deep breathe, you closed your eyes. Opening them again, you jumped seeing Sans standing at the door way. He didn't look as friendly anymore. Narrowing his eyes, he walked off. You could feel the dread fall over you.

Was it a dream?

Contemplating wether you where going to go downstairs or stay in bed, you finalized in going downstairs. As you slowly made your way to the stairs, sans turned to walk up them, stopping and looking at you. You both just stood there for a while. "I just cooked some bacon, want some?" He asks. You nodded and continued down the stairs, following sans into the kitchen. He handed you a plate with a few pieces of bacon on it. Sitting at the table, sans sat across from you. You didn't realize how hungry you where, and you couldn't remember the last time you had a decent breakfast. You ate the bacon quiet fast. It was delicious! While swallowing the last piece sans looked up and stared daggers at you. Looking up, you stared back. The stare off continued until he finally stood and took his plate to the kitchen. You sat there for a bit longer before moving.

\few hours later/

You didn't do much today, just sat around in Papyrus' room. Sans was always checking on you, and he would always give you a Death stare before moving on. You were laying on Papyrus' bed, staring at the ceiling. Taking a deep breathe, you sighed heavily. All the sudden you could hear mumbling outside the door. Getting up quietly and walking over, you pressed your ear against it. "Papyrus, she needs to go" sans says aggressively. "B-But she is hurt! And she has no where to go!" Papyrus argues. "Remember those bad dreams I kept having! She was there!" Sans growls. "Well if your getting rid of her, than I'm going to!" Papyrus states. It was quiet again until sans spoke up. "Fine" he grumbled. Rushing back over to the bed, you threw the covers over yourself. As the door clicked open, you pretend that you were sleeping. "H-Human?" Papyrus whispers closing the door. "Hm?" You sat up slowly. "Are you okay?" He asks. You just nodded. "Did you hear our conversation?" He asks. You nodded slowly.