Chapter 14

You sat up fast. Feeling your next, you let out a sigh of relief. "Just another bad dream" you mumble. You looked to your side to see Papyrus fast asleep still. Looking back you saw the time.

7:00am

"Maybe I should make breakfast" you mumble. Moving put of the bed, you quietly opened the door and walked down the stairs. Grabbing out some bacon and eggs, you got to work.

-time skip-

You just finished up making the scrambled eggs and bacon when Papyrus walked down the stairs. "MORNING HUMAN! I SEE THAT YOU'VE MADE BREAKFAST!" He smiles sitting at the table. "Yeah, thought I would" you reply placing a plate in front of Papyrus. He started eating as you sat down across from him. "You're very good human" he said quietly which confused you a bit. "Thanks" you replied softly. He seemed to Indian eating and just stare at the plate. "Papyrus. Is, everything okay?" You ask. He let out a heavy sigh before looking back up at you. He was crying. "Papyrus, what's wrong" you say rushing over to him, wiping away his tears. "Sans. What's going to happen to him?" He sobs. "Don't worry Papyrus, everything will be okay. I promise. Your bro will be back in no time" you smile meekly. He smiled and rested his head into your hand. "Thank you human" he mumbles. "It's okay" you whisper.

-At Alphys lab-

"You can't keep me in here forever!" Flowey yells. "Yeah we can you weed" Undyne snaps back tapping the glass that kept Flowey prisoned. "How's sans doing?" Undyne turns to her girlfriend. "H-He's doing okay. H-He should b-be up s-soon. Hopefully" Alphys answers. "What are we going to do about the weed?" Undyne growls pointing over he shoulder. "I don't k-know" Alphys mumbles. "Speaking of the weed, why'd he go so quiet?!" Undyne growls turning around. "Uh. Alphys" Undyne gulps. "Y-Yeah?"

"We have a problem. Floweys gone" Undyne says. Alphys turned and gasped. Somehow, Flowey had smashed the glass and escaped. "We need to find him. Where would he go though?" Undyne mumbles stroking her chin.

"P-Papyrus..."

"S-Sans! Y-You're awake!"

"P-Papyrus.... F-Floweys after P-Papyrus..." Sans says, his voice was low and scratchy. "What is he saying?" Undyne asks.

"Papyrus! F-Floweys after Papyrus!" Alphys shouts shocked. "Why would Flowey want Papyrus?" Undyne asks.

"B-Because... The human... H-Has the power t-to reset... And... She's always a-around pap..." Sans chokes out. "U-Undyne! Y-You need to go! Now!" Alphys yells. "I'm going!" She yells running out the door. "Relax sans. Just rest, we'll sort this out" Alphys mumbles.

(Sorry for the short chapter)