Chapter 7

"Papyrus! Yo-"
Papyrus just walked past, and ignored his brother. Making his way up the stairs with you in his arms. He laid you on his bed and sighed. "It'll be alright Y/N. I'll protect you. Don't worry" he whispered. He planted a skele-kiss on your lips and smiled to himself. 'Shes so cute when she's sleeping' Papyrus thought as he hummed. Standing up. He looked at the door to see his brother standing there. "Papyrus. Please. Let me-"
"Papyrus! We're here!" A familiar voice called. Soon Undyne and Alphys pushed past Sans and walked over to Papyrus. "Good job buddy! Ya found her!" Undyne smiles happily. Alphys looked back and realized sans was gone. "I just don't understand WHY sans did that! She's no nice, and innocent" Papyrus continues smiling a bit. "S-She looks r-really hurt. M-Maybe we s-should take her to my lab. A-And I can patch her up" Alphys suggested. "Great idea babe!" Undyne smiles planting a kiss on Alphys cheek making her blush madly. "Come on Papyus!" Undyne says as they walk out. He gently picked you up bridal style and walked outside. He stopped at the door and looked back at Sans who sat at the table. His hands together as his eye sockets where empty. Staring down at his hands. Papyrus mumbled a bye before he closed the door. Sans sat there motionless.

"Howdy!" A familiar voice chirps as his head snaps the direction. Flowey sat at the window. "Ha ha. You REALLY messed up huh?" He winks smiling. Sans growled and looked back at his hands. "But! Luckily I know how to get his trust back!" He chirps. Sans glared at him. "Go away Flowey" He orders as Flowey laughs. "Just hear me out!"
Sans stood and walked towards the flower. "Okay fine. Go ahead" Sans mumbles. "All I need, is to see your soul! And I'll do the rest!" Flowey smiles. "What?! If you think I'll do that, your out of your depth!" Sans snaps. "But! If your in danger! Papyrus will regret leaving you! He'll feel bad and want to care for you!" Flowey states. Sans thought about it.

-cliff gamer :3-