Chapter 9

You were sitting in front of sans again in the house. "Sans?" You whisper. Soon, his head slowly rose. "SANS!!" Papyrus shouts hugging his brother."H-Hey paps..." Sans mumbles. "I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!!! BUT NOW I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER BOTH OF YOU!!!" Papyrus sighs standing up, picking his brother up with him. There wasn't enough time between you saying something and Papyrus picking you up. He walked up the stairs as you and sans just chilled in Papyrus' arms. He places Sans on his bed, but sans was already asleep. Then Papyrus carried you to his room. Placing you down on his bed, he tells you the we will be back, then leaves.  Papyrus comes back in quietly, climbing into the bed and lying down next to you as you just kinda laid there awkwardly. "Night human" he yawns cuddling against you. "Night... Papyrus...." You mumble before falling asleep.

No.... No no no!

You stood there and watched Chara slaughter many monsters in the place called 'waterfall'. "CHARA!!! STOP!" You yell. They turn. Their face. Their eyes were black voids, and black ooze dropped from her killer smile. "Well hello there. It's too late for Papyrus and Toriel now. And all the monsters in the ruins and Snowdin. It was FUN! Maybe you should try it!" She kept walking until reaching a cliff. You ran after her as she disappeared around a corner. There was a large pathway. High up in the air. A yellow and orange dinosaur kid trembled in fear as Chara moved towards them. "NO STOP!" You yell racing towards her. When she landed a blow though. Undyne blocked her attack. "O-Oh no" you whimper. All of the sudden, the monster kid came rushing past you, knocking you over as you stumbled off the clifface. Screaming as you plummet to your doom.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!" You scream jumping up. "HUMAN?! HUMAN?! CALM DOWN!!!" Papyrus shouts hugging you tightly. You breathed heavily. "Sh Sh shhh... It's okay... It's okay.... Your safe human.... You're safe (y/n)...." He was whispering, hugging you tightly as he stroked your head. Sans busted through the door with his right eye glowing violently. Seeing you and Papyrus huddled toghther, calmed sans down. "You alright (y/n)?" He whispers. You push away from Papyrus and nod. Sans patted your head and walked back out. "Are you okay?" Papyrus asks. You nod and lay back down. It was around midnight, and a wave of tiredness washed over you. "Y-Yeah... Just a bad dream again" you mumble laying back down as Papyrus followed. He hugged you and held a tight grip. "Don't worry, I'll fight away the bad dreams. You're safe, I promise" Papyrus whispers. You hold onto Papyrus' long arms that were wrapped Round your chest. It seemed to work. You had no bad dreams. Just ones filled with Papyrus. But then you flutter your eyes open to see nothing but white.