Chapter 19

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been really busy and have had some issues at school. I'd also like to communicate with you all more, be free to message me on here or through Instagram. My Instagram is @fandoms_4_dayz and my art account is @zamaraki, I also have a YouTube channel if you want to check that out, it's Zamaraki Rowsell. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Sans stood from the sofa and teleported away. The TV came back on, and it was just some stupid imfermercial. You turned off the Tv and relaxed.

Why was all of this happening? None of this started until Papyrus found you. Did all of this have something to do with him?!

"HELLO HUMAN" Papyrus greets walking in. "Oh hey Pap" you smile as he sits next to you. "ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED ANYTHING?" He asks. "No I'm fine" you smile. You leant over and hugged him gently, he was taken aback by your action. "Thank you, for everything" you mumble as you feel his long arms wrap around your small frame. "Don't worry, I'll protect you" he whispers quietly. You pulled away and stood. "Wanna make some spaghetti?" You ask. He beamed at this and raced to the kitchen.

*after almost setting the house on fire*

You had successfully made a delicious plate of spaghetti. "WELL DONE HUMAN" Papyrus praised you as you smile. "Thanks Pap" you laugh. He held the large pot and went to place it in the sink when a little, white, dog came running past and knocked Papyrus off his feet. Papyrus fell over you and you both fell to the tiles floor with a crash. You fluttered your eyes open to see Papyrus above you, your face flushed red. You then took notice of how everything was covered in noodles, including you and Papyrus. "A-AH S-SORRY HUMAN! I-I-"

*slip* 

*CRASH

Papyrus came crashing down on top of you once more as he slipped on some spaghetti noodles. As he raised himself. You screamed. "CALM DOWN A/n! IT'S OKAY" papyrus tries to calm you. It was hard when his head was missing! On the fall, his skull had toppled off.  You picked it up as his body searched around for it. "I got you" you say looking at his head. "Hey Pap, I forgot to tell-" sans walked into the kitchen and froze. "Uh, sans" you say.

*Sans passed out*

You turned and placed Papyrus' head back on his neck before rushing to help sans back up.

*time skip*

You decided to take a walk around town. You went to open the front door when a large red glove slammed it shut. You spun around and jumped back against the door. "Where are you going?" Papyrus asks leaning down to you, his arm next to your head. "I wanted to go for a walk... Is that okay?" You ask nevously. Papyrus sighed and stood. "I'll come with, I don't want you hurt" he whispers. Your face was a light pink by this stage. You nodded and moved away from the door. Papyrus walked out and you followed.