Chapter 17

Finally! You were back at Papyrus's and no evil flowers. All of the drama had tired you out. "I'm... Gonna go for a quick nap" you yawn. "Of course" Papyrus says softly as he picked you up. You were too tired to do anything, so you just dozed off in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes opened slowly, above you was the stars. You laid there looking up at the beautiful sky. "Wow" you mumble. "Amazing isn't it?" A familiar voice says. You turn and look to see sans. But he's wearing a blue and Yellow jacket with blue shorts. "Heya" he says holding out his hand. Oh. It was one if these dreams. "Hi" you say shaking his hand. Of course, he had a whoopee cushion. You both laughed for a bit before he laid down next to you. You seemed to be on a floating island. The galaxy above you as you awed at the sight. The grass was soft and a nice breeze somehow blew past. You sighed heavily. It was so relaxing out here, where ever you were. "BROTHER! THERE YOU ARE!" A famille voice yells as you turn to see papyrus, he wore the same battle body, but it was blue and yellow and his scarf had starts on it. "HELLO HUMAN! ENJOYING THE VIEW?"

"Yeah" you mumble. Papyrus walked over and laid down next to you. "It's so beautiful and fresh out here" you smile. "Yep, I come out here all the time" Sans adds. A shooting star flew across as you noticed something weird in the sky. "Hey what's that?" You ask standing up. Sans got up and seems to notice it as well. "I dunno" he mumbles, you walked loser to the edge to get a better look. It was like someone had ripped the sky, and there was just a white void behind it. You slowly reached for it when the edge of the cliff broke off. You screamed as you watched the floating island above you grow distant. You were falling in space? All of the sudden you were met with the floor. You raised your head to realize you were in Papyrus room, and he was looking at you worriedly. "HUMAN? ARE YOU OKAY?" He asks as you sit up. "Yeah" you mumble.