Chapter 20

You closed the door behind you quietly, and turned to see Papyrus looking at you. A soft smile stretched across your face as his cheeks tinted orange. "Would you like to get some nice cream?" He asks. "Sure, that'd be nice" You respond. You started walking by his side as you realized he said 'nice cream'. "What's a nice cream?" You ask. "Oh! It's Ice cream, just, better" He explains. You giggled and kept walking. You two got some nice cream and headed towards a park. You and Papyrus sat down on a bench swing, and ate your nice-creams. "Thanks pap" you say finishing you Nicecream. "Nyeh heh, no problem Y/N" he smiled down at you. It fell silent, papyrus tapped his gloved fingers, and fiddled with them, like he wanted to say something. "Hey Pap, everything okay?" You ask. He took a deep breath. "Human... I have developed feelings for-"

Suddenly there was a loud explosion, shaking the ground as you and Papyrus stood.  "What was that?!" You ask. Screams could be heard towards town. And more explosions littered the streets. Whatever was happeneing, wasn't good. Papyrus picked you up and began running towards town. Your eyes stood wide. Monsters and Humans were fighting. "Oh no" you mumble. Papyrus then began running towards his house. It took a while, and you made it unharmed. You both entered the house and locked the door. Sans, alphys  and Undyne were all there. "Papyrus! Y/N! You're okay!" They all shout. "What's going on?!" I ask as Papyrus placed me down. "The humans have declared war" Undyne says looking down. "W-What?! Why would they do that?!" You yell. What was going to happen?! You were scared. Humans and monsters. Fighting. "We have to leave, to someplace safer" Sans says sternly. You all nodded. "W-We can go b-back to the monster l-lab" Alphys suggests. Sans nodded and opened the front door. "Let's go, we need to be a fast as possible" He orders. You ran out to see chaos. You and the others ran for a while, before a group of humans started chasing you and the others. Undyne and sans fought back while running. You noticed a tall dark male throwing a spear towards Papyrus, you acted without thinking and ran in front of him. Taking the hit. Everyone stopped. You could feel the blood dripping down your stomach,  and the world spinning, you lost balance and collapsed. You tried to keep your eyes open, but they were so heavy. You could see papyrus, desperately trying to talk to you, but it was no use. Your eyes closed, and the world became dark.

\Papyrus' POV/

"Y/n, Y/N! Please... Get up..." I cried holding Y/n. No, I wasn't letting them get away with hurting my Y/n. I stood, an orange flame blaring from my eye. I raised my hand, and a giant dog skull appeared, after one, more appeared. My eyes were dark, and I looked back down at Y/n. Before I looked back at the humans. They were shocked, and scared. And so they should. They all started running as I dropped my hand. The creatures disappearing.