Chapter 10

"Wha-... What is this? Where am I?" You ask looking around.

"AH!" All of the sudden the floor underneath you gave in as you fell. It was a flash until you were in Papyrus' house. But it was very dull, and parts of the wallpaper were torn. You landed on the couch but on something hard. "Aah! OUCH!" You rolled off and face planted into the ground. Something falling on top of you. "Ugh... Wha-" you growled trying to move. "Who are you?! How'd you do that?!" A low voice growls above you. Looking above you. You saw sans' face, but his right eye was glowing red and his skull was cracked. He had sharp teeth with one gold one. He wore a black jacket and shorts with a red shirt. He was lying on top of you which made you blush a lot by the position you were in. "I-I don't know! I was just standing in a white room when I fell in here! I have no idea where I am!" You shout. "Hmmm...." He seemed to increase the weight he was putting on you. "Hm... I don't mind this" He chuckles smirking evilly. Your stomach churned as you gulped, your face heating up. "C-Could you n-not?!" You squeak. "I don't think I want to. Guess I'll have to have my fun before my Brother comes home~"he chuckles. With all your might, you shoved him off. Running for the door. "HEY! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SH*T!!!" He screams angrily. As you threw open the door, you ran into something tall. Falling back you stared up in horror. You started crawling back as fast as you could but Sans stopped you, picking you up. "A HUMAN?! WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS?!!" Papyrus screamed. He was much more terrifying. He had large pointy teeth. Evil eyes. A cracked skull, his battle body was black with large pointy shoulders and long black jeans. His voice wasn't sweet and nice, it was terrifying, "S-She broke in and I was about to catch her!" Sans explains. "WELL DONE BROTHER! YOU'VE ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING!" Papyrus grins evilly. You got out of Sans' grip and bolted underneath Papyrus' tall legs. "STOP HER!" Papyrus orders as sans chases you, followed by Papyrus. Oh god. You were horrified. You were too busy watching behind you to realize you were about to run straight off a cliff. As the ground failed to continue. You fell into the abyss. "I want to go back to MY Papyrus! I want to go back to MY world!!!! Please!" You yell as you fall. The air whistled past as the ground came into view.

*thump*