Chapter 18

You were sitting on the soft sofa watching Steven Universe. "Heya kiddo" Sans says suddenly appearing next to you. "Hey" you mumble. You say there just string at the TV. It suddenly went to static, but you didn't even move or flinch. You were deep in thought.

What is with all these dreams?

Why do I keep having them?!

Why is Flowey after me?!

"Kiddo?"

You looked at sans. "Everything alright?" He asks. We're you going to tell him? Would he think you were crazy? You took. Deep breath. "I keep having these weird dreams" you mumble. He didn't say anything, just turned so he was properly facing you. "I always seem to end up in some alternate universe. Usually I meet you and Papyrus somehow, but, you're always different" You explain. "How so?" Sans asks. "One time we were in space, another time, you and Papyrus chased me, but you seemed. Evil". Sans seemed to be in deep thought. "I don't know how, but I'm guessing you're able to visit the different AU's through your sleep" Sans explains as you gulp. "Are you saying that all those weird 'dreams' are real!?" You ask becoming nervous.

Finding out that the weird, messed up versions on this place you've been visiting in your sleep scares you.

"W-What if something really bad happens to me?!" You ask nervously. "It shouldn't change anything here, and there's no possible way for them to get into our universe" Sans reassures you. You took a deep breathe and relaxed. "Okay" you mumble. It was quiet for a bit until sans broke the silence.

"Let's talk about Papyrus"

You gulped, looking at him. Your face flushed as you being to stutter. "W-What do you mean?" Sans lifted a skele-brow at you. "No use hiding it, I know you like him" He smirks. You gulped. "There's nothing I can do about it though, I know he likes you to, and he'll do anything to make sure you're safe. Just like what I'd do for him. He really cares about you" Sans explains.

He likes me?!

You mentally screamed in happiness.