Chapter 15

*crash*

"Papyrus?" You call from his room. "Are you okay?!" You shout again. No answer. The sound of glass breaking made you jump for the door. You rushed down the stairs. "Papyrus! What's going-" you stopped at the bottom of the stairs. Mouth a-gape. "HAHAHAHAHA! Did you think you could get away?!" Flowey laughs evilly. "Y-Y/N... You n-need to run!" Papyrus chocked out. You looked around, you had to help Papyrus! Realizing that there wasn't another choice, you bolted out of the house while Papyrus wrestled Flowey. "What do I do What do I do?!" You mumble running. "Undyne!" You shout seeing the large fish monster running towards you. "Floweys got Papyrus!" You shout. "Head to Alphys lab, here's the address, I'll deal with the weed" Undyne growls as she hands you a piece of paper. You took the paper and started running. "Oh god I hope Papyrus is okay" Just the thought of him turning to dust made tears well up in your eyes.

But why?

Do you like him more than a friend?

Or is he just a friend?

You thought hard while you ran until it hit you.

You had feelings for the skeleton

Soon a large fancy building came into view. "That must be Alphys lab" you mutter. Slowing your pace to a steady walk, you wandered in. "A-Ah! Y-Y/N! Are y-you okay?!" Alphys asks. "Yeah, thanks" You smile as she guides you to a room. It was full of all kind of science-y stuff. Then you spotted Sans. "Sans! Are you okay?! Papyrus has been worried sick" you ask rushing over to his side. "I'm better. Thanks kid. But my Bro. What happened. Where is he?" Sans asks. "I'm not sure right now. But I hope he's okay" you mumble.

(sorry I've been kinda busy lately and school starts again soon. Again, sorry for the short chapter, just needed to update something)