Chapter 6

You couldn't move. Your eyes shot open as you squirmed around. You were in an alleyway, and constricted with vines. "Howdy! I'm flowey!" A cheery voice calls as a little flower appears in front of you. "W-Where am I?! W-What's going on?!" You ask shaking. "Golly! You have so any questions!" He smiles happily. Something about him was off. "W-What do you w-want?" You ask. "Oh! What I want?" He frowns but still smiles. Soon his face became a horrifying sinister one.

"I W A N T Y O U R S O U L!!!!"

He started laughing sinisterly as little white bullets surrounded you. "D I E!" He yells just before the bullets hit you. But when they made contract, nothing happened. "What?!" Flowey shouted angrily. He tried again and again, but the same thing happened. "ARG! I'll be back!!!" He cursed before dropping underground. You just laid on the floor for a while regaining your breathe before you stood. Everything hurt. Taking a deep breathe you started walking.

~back at the house when you ran away~

"(Y/N)!!!! WAIT!!!" Papyrus yelled out. But you kept going. "P-Papyrus. I-"
"No, sans. What were you thinking?!" Papyrus growled walking out the door. Sans didn't do anything. He really stuffed up this time. Papyrus was determined to find you. But you could be anywhere! He pulled out his phone and called Alphys and Undyne. After they agreed to search. He kept an eye out. It wasn't until he spotted you walking through town. There were crowds of people and monsters. "(Y/N)!!!" He yelled. But you didn't hear him. He ran through the croud. He kept calling your name until you looked. He was almost there. But you had disappeared. "(Y/N)?!?!!!" He calls out. He caught a glimpse of you being pulled into an alleyway in between two shops. He rushed as fast as he could.

(Y/n POV)

You were walking through town when you heard your name being called. You turned and saw Papyrus. Before you could do anything else. Someone had yanked you into an alleyway between a coffee shop and a shoe shop. You were pulled around the corner from everyone's sight. You were pressed against a wall as a man looked down at you. "What's a like cutie like you doing out here in this condition?~" the man cooes. You could smell the alcohol in his breathe. And see the massive boner he had. "Nothing. Leave me alone" you order. He just chuckled and started to grab at your clothes. "STOP! PLEASE!" You shriek kicking and thrashing. A flash of orange and he was on the ground. "Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" Papyrus asks. You hug him. "P-Papyrus..." You sob. An orange soon dusted his cheeks. "I'll take you home" he says. Picking you up bridal style. It wasn't long before you fell asleep in the arms of your hero.