Chapter 2

Your stomach rumbled as you carried your heavy bag down the dirty street. The cold rain drenching your clothes. Your hair was a mess, and you were starving. You had a large scrape on you elbow that was bleeding everywhere and looked infected by now. You had woken up on the street and walked around all day. You made it to an alleyway and started walking down it. You spotted someone dumping a bunch of trash in the large bins. You ran towards them. "H-Hello?" You say, your voice dry and cracking which every word. They turned to you and scoffed. She had short blonde hair and a ton of make-up. "Ew! Get away from me!" She snaps dragging the bin away. You looked at the large bin and sighed heavily. "Desperate times call for desperate measures" you sigh. Looking into the bin, your stomach rumbled more. It was disgusting, despite how hungry you where, you weren't eating anything in that bin. You went to get back down but tripped and fell. Falling on your back, the air was punched out of your lungs, hitting your head on a rock on the way. You gasped and tried to breathe again. But it seemed so hard. You started coughing up blood and you couldn't move. Things didn't look well.

This is it

This is the end

Your vision started fading and you gave up trying.

"IS THAT A HUMAN?!" A loud voice boomed. You tried to look, but it was already too late.

You could hear distant voices, but everything was black. The more
You concentrated, the more you could feel. The voices stopped, and it went quiet. You seemed to be lying on something soft, most likely a bed. You moved your toes and fingers. You were definitely in a bed. It was so soft. You hummed happily and something close to you shifted quickly. "ARE YOU!?-" A loud voice asks. Your eyes flew open and you sat up fast, head Bitting something hard on the way. Your head fell back and whoever sat next to the bed had fallen over. "W-Who are you?! Where am I?!" You ask looking around. "C-CALM DOWN HUMAN" you turned to look at the.... Skeleton?! Your eyes stood wide open. You weren't expecting a skeleton. Of course, there were the monsters, but were you once lived there weren't barely any. "DO NOT PANIC! I, AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! YOU ARE IN MY ROOM!" He explains posing dramatically. "O-Oh..." You mumble. You looked down at your arm, it had been bandaged. "I FOUND YOU NEXT TO A LARGE METAL BOX! YOU WERE HURT BADLY! LUCKILY, I THE GREAT PAPYUS FOUND YOU, AND HELPED YOU!" He continues with a large smile. "T-Thank you" you mumble. Your stomach let out a loud growl as you blushed. "OH?! HUNGRY HUMAN?" He asks. "Y-Yer. I haven't eaten in a long time" you say. He gasped loudly and ran out the door. Soon running back in with a plate of spaghetti. "HERE! YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SOME OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS' FABULOUS SPAGETTI!!!" He smile handing you the plate. You took a bite. And it wasn't half bad. While he stood, you got a better look. He was tall. Wore blue pants and a tight white shirt, followed by a red scarf and large red boots. He seemed to be smiling at you. "It's good" you say thinking he was expecting you to say something. He gleamed. "OF COURSE YOU DO!l he smiled. "Heya" a low voice called from the door. A smaller skeleton wearing a blue coat with a wooly hood and black shorts, with pink slippers? He seemed to have a permanent grin and had little white dots in hai eye sockets for eyes unlike Papyrus. "HELLO BROTHER" Papyrus chirps happily as the smaller walked over to the bed. "I'm sans" he holds put his hand. You grab it and shake his small hand. "Hey. I'm y/n" you say. "I like that name" Papyrus said quiet enough for you to hear. "Hey, pap, I think your spaghetti is burning" Sans said casually. "NOOO!" Papyrus screamed running out of the room. "Hey, how ya feeling?" He asks. "I'm good" you mumble. "Cool, I made sure Pap didn't put anything poisonous in the spaghetti this time" he says making you gulp.