Two

Instead of taking me to the Bunker, Gabriel takes me to one of my favorite beaches in New York.

"Sam and Dean will be here soon. I told them that you needed beach time." Gabe says. I can't  help it, I start to laugh.

"I don't have a swimsuit packed in my school bag, Gabe." I reply. "I don't even have sandals."

"Well who says that you had to go swimming?" Gabriel answers. "There are other things you can do at the beach you know."

"I know, but I love swimming in the ocean." Gabe rolls his eyes at me... he then notices the rat's nest of my hair.

"Do you want me to take care of that rat's nest?" He asks.

"Nah, I was going to cut it anyways. My tactiles are going crazy with the length that my hair is at the moment." Gabriel only nods in reply. Just then Dean's car pulls up and parks next to the cabin that we're staying in. With a grin, I leave Gabriel's side and run towards my two older brothers. Apparently Sam sees me and whispers something into Dean's ear. He more then likely told Dean to brace himself... I then tackle him. Dean makes a small oof sound, and Sam laughs.

"Dean, I warned you." Sam says.

"Well you're next Sammy." I reply. Dean chuckles and returns the embrace.

"You need to stop growing Kiddo." Dean says when he releases me. "You're a few inches taller then when we last saw you." I punch Dean in the arm.

"Come here you." Sam says pulling me into a hug. I laugh and return the hug. When Sam releases me, I see a Camaro pull up and park next to the cabin that was next door to ours.

"Looks like we have neighbors this time." I say with a grin. "You better not scare them off Sam." That remark earned me a noogie.

"Agh, Sammy stop it." I say. "My hair is already a giant rat's nest!" Sam chuckles. Just then a boy about my age with a mop of messy black hair and sea green eyes starts to walk over to us, in all honesty I was stunned. I thought that I wouldn't see him again.

"No way." I say walking away from my brothers, so I could get a better look. Percy... it's Percy. I can't help it but I run over to him and pull my friend into a bear hug.

"You know when you said that we'd see each other soon... I have a feeling that this is not what you had in mind." Percy says when I release him.

"Yeah no kidding." I reply. I can't stop smiling, I was spending time with my best friend again.

"Hey, weren't we the same height earlier today?" Percy asks.

"Dude... I'm standing on a rock, that's why I'm taller than you." I reply as I hop off the rock. About that time Sam and Dean walk over to the two of us. Sam's green/hazel eyes dart between me and Percy.

"Sammy, what are you looking at?" I ask.

"Rauri, you and your friend look almost exactly the same." Sam replies. "The two of you could basically be twins."

"Wait what?!" Both Percy and I say. Sam chuckles.

"He has a point Rauri." Dean adds. I look at my brothers slightly afraid. Percy isn't much better.

-Time Skip-

I wake up from a nightmare, and look outside it's pouring rain. There's a figure standing in between my cabin and Percy's. I grab my gun and holster, I then clip it on. I feel a little safer but not completely. I grab a flashlight, and open the window and shine the flashlight outside.  The beam of light lands on the figure... I nearly drop my flashlight. I had a reason to be worried, there's a Minotaur outside, in between my cabin and Percy's. My heart is pounding against my ribs loud enough to wake my brothers up.

"Who the hell could be banging on the door at this time of night?" Dean asks.

"Well apparently the banging woke Rauri up as well." Sam points out. "Why are you wearing your holster sis?"

"I had a nightmare and I saw a tall dark figure standing between the cabins, it kinda freaked me out." I reply crossing my arms.

"Okay fair point. Let's see what's at the door then." Dean replies as he opens the door. I nearly faint. The person at the door is Grover. I tell Dean to stand down mainly because I know him.

"What the in hell's name are you doing banging on the door at this time of night?!" I nearly shout at my friend. Grover tells me that I was in danger. I almost ask him what makes this time any different but I don't, mainly because he doesn't know about me being a hunter. He then says that we had to leave right this instant.

"Rauri go we'll be right behind you." Dean tells me. I nod, and grab two extra clips then follow Grover. Grover leads me to the Camaro. As soon as I sit down in the backseat, the smell of wet goat hits my nose. I throw a glance at Grover... of course he has to be a satyr.

"Ms. Jackson, we have Minos' bull on our tail." I say softly to Percy's mom.

"How do you know that it's him?"  She replies.

"I saw him outside my window. If you want to know how I recognized him, I did not have an average childhood." I reply. Just then the car basically fell into a ditch. I'm out of that car in less than three seconds. Percy and his mom grab Grover, and get out of the car. About then Cas shows up with my brothers.

"You guys alright?" Dean asks looking at the car. Which happens to be completely destroyed.

"Grover got halfway knocked out. Other than that we're fine. Where's your car Dean?" I reply.

"Bunker." I nod in reply. Sam and Dean see the Minotaur first.

"That's awesome." Dean sarcastically says.

"What is?" I ask in reply.

"He's in nothing but his white underwear." Before I can even make a remark about what my brother said, the Minotaur comes charging at us. Sam and Dean try to get the Minotaur away from us, but that only aggravates it. Suddenly my brothers and Percy's mom erupts into a bright gold light and then promptly vanish.

"No!" Percy shouts. I just stand there not wanting to believe what I just saw. Percy has to push me out of the way of the Minotaur... but even that doesn't bring me to my senses. I hear Percy talking to me but it doesn't register. I feel like I'm a shell... a shell of a human. I don't even notice Percy pulling me over the boundary line.