Forty-three

"Hey Will, we have a bit of an issue." I say.

"Besides the fact that you got a nasty case of rope burn?" Will asks in reply.

"Yeah, besides the rope burn." I reply. "Apparently your dad got turned into a mortal, and as soon as we crossed the boundary line he passed out once he was done up chucking." Will sighs.

"Thanks for letting me know."

"You're welcome." I say as I turn to leave.

"Rauri, want me to take care of that rope burn?" I pause. Normally I'd have one of the angels heal it... but Will offered. While I'm getting patched up Nico walks in.

"Hi Nico." I say. "

Hey." Nico replies. "What happened to you this time?"

"Got jumped by a nest of hungry vampires... the good news is that my only injury is a case of rope burn." Nico looks relieved. Will's done patching me up. "Thanks Will, I better go find Meg... we don't need her raising frozen peaches like Nico raises the dead." Nico and Will snicker. At dinner Meg gets claimed by Demeter and well she made some enemies at camp already. The next morning Apollo and I are the only ones brave enough to sit with Meg. Apollo brings up Meg's dad... touchy subject.

"I bet your stepdad is amazing." I say throwing an annoyed glance at Apollo. "I mean he taught you how to fight with those swords of yours." Meg manages a smile. That night I have to help Nico and Will patch up a few people.

"Gods! I thought that the injuries I get on hunts were bad." I mutter, as the three of us tend to the son of Hebe, whose leg got sawed off during the game. Will throws me a look.

"Yours are bad; a third of the time you nearly end up dead." He points out I throw him a bitch face.

-Time Skip-

"I can lead you guys to the geyser field in the morning... though those guys aren't really happy with Percy and I, we kinda used the geysers for an epic water war, against the water nymphs during the summer." I say. Everyone stares at me. "What... it was Percy's idea."

I'm seriously done with Apollo's vomiting, and very large ants. I turn my back for one minute helping Apollo, and Meg is gone. I ask the geyser spirit how long does he think that Meg has. The spirit says about 24-36 hours.That's about the average length of time one can survive in a windigo lair. I look at Apollo, he seems to be talking to someone. I won't hold it against him, he has a really bad concussion. He seems like he kinda passes out. Ugh, why am I almost always the one that has to take Apollo to the Apollo cabin?

When Apollo and I return to the woods, we have a giant ant problem. I slightly panic when I see an ant dragging a '67 Impala, but it's not Dean's car thankfully. The license plate is wrong, and the car is seriously beat up.

"Gods, I nearly gave myself a ruddy heart attack." I state.

"Why do you say that?" Apollo asks.

"My older brother, Dean, owns a 1967 Chevy Impala; just like that one... but thankfully that's not my brother's car."

"How can you tell?" I laugh lightly.

"For one thing that car doesn't have a Kansas license plate and Dean would never allow his car to end up like that, he loves it too much." Saving Meg is exactly like saving someone from a windigo lair.

I don't blame Meg for basically stabbing us in the back, she was just following orders, but if I have to put a blame on someone; I'm blaming Apollo.

"Apollo no offense: but all of your Roman descendants that I have met, are really big bags of dicks." I say.

"What?!" Everyone who is conscious in the room asks. A sly grin forms on my face.

"Thank the archangel Gabriel for that expression."

"Angels don't exist." Nero snaps.

"Yeah they do. I've met quite a few. Do you want me to name them all?"

"Rauri what are you doing?" Meg asks.

"Actually I'm not doing anything I just said that almost all of Apollo's Roman descendants are big bags of dicks. Uh no offense Apollo." I reply.

"None taken." Apollo replies. Peaches then comes to our aid. Nero drops a lighter he's going to burn everyone alive! I don't feel the normal pull of my stomach... I can't put the flames out! I help Apollo move the people that are about to get burned alive, and dryads put out the fire risking their lives.

"I'm sorry Apollo... I'm a child of Poseidon and I couldn't put the fire out."

"Don't kick yourself so hard. I'm going to go find Meg." Apollo replies.

"Be careful in there Apollo." Apollo nods. He then heads into the grove. I help free everyone else. Now we need to get out of here. While thinking I walk into the ant tunnel.

"Hey Sugar." Someone says. A smile forms on my face.

"Let me guess I'm the only one that can hear or see you at the moment." I think, knowing that angels can hear one's thoughts. "Which is fine with me." Gabe laughs. I then tell him my crazy idea. Gabe then touches my forehead zapping me to Percy's place.