Thirty-seven

Cas shows up and takes me to the Bunker. I head to my room and grab my toy polar bear, Mr. Snowy-face, and hold him close to my chest. I've had Mr. Snowy-face since I was a kid... he was either a birthday or a Christmas gift from Sam and Dean. I then put him in my backpack I also put a few of Sam's and Dean's shirts in it, mainly because I find the smell comforting. I then zip it closed, and set it on my bed.

Sam knocks and walks into my room.

"Hey, you doing okay?" He asks.

"I don't know Sammy... Percy and I have been through alot together. I want to help both Percy and Annabeth but I don't know how." I reply. Sam pulls me into a quick hug, his shirt smells like whiskey, gunpowder, men's body wash and our detergent.

"That makes sense." Sam says. "Your friend Piper said that you needed a day off."

"Wait what? She told me only a few hours. Apparently Piper's definition and my definition of a few hours are completely different." Sam laughs.

"Hey guys breakfast is ready." Dean says poking his head in.

"Please tell me that you haven't put any practical jokes in it." I say. Dean laughs lightly.

"Nah, temporary truce at the moment." That is a big relief. Dean really outdid himself today... I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it just surprised me.

"Gods, Dean... you went full out today." I say, as I take a sip of the hot chocolate (thankfully there isn't any shaving cream in it). Dean just smiles. After breakfast I help my brothers do research, I also joke around with them for awhile. When Cas comes to get me I don't really want to go, but I tell Cas that I have to grab something. I go to my room and grab my bag.

"What's in the bag kiddo?" Dean asks.

"Just a few changes of clothes, an extra gun and a few extra clips of bullets." I reply. Dean nods, he then kisses the crown of my head. I want to be in my brother's embrace a bit longer but I know that my friends need me.

"Dean, mind letting me go?" I ask. "Have a world to save." Dean laughs and gives me a noogie before I leave. Cas zaps me to my cabin on the Argo II. I take off my backpack and head to the mess hall.

"Hey, Rauri's back." Leo says. "Hungry?"

"Nah I'm good. Dean went overboard this morning... I don't think I'll be able to eat until dinner." I reply with a grin.

"What did Dean make this time?" Nico asks.

"Hot chocolate, hash browns, bacon, sausage, over easy eggs, scrambled eggs and toast."

"Okay yeah, that's a bit overboard." Out of everyone on the Argo II Nico is the only one that has had Dean's cooking, he's also the only one that has been to the Bunker.

"That doesn't sound that big though." Jason says.

"You clearly haven't had her brother's cooking." Nico says. For some reason we start talking about the Bunker's layout. "I'm surprised that you guys haven't found a swimming pool yet... I mean seriously you have almost everything else." I have to hold back a laugh.

"I have yet to find one" I answer. "If I do find one, I'll let you know." The ship is suddenly attacked by two very ugly dwarves that like to steal things. One of the dwarves snag Leo's tool belt... I don't know why but when the dwarves leave I basically jump off of the side of the Argo II after them. When I'm about to hit the ground I roll, I then get back onto my feet and chase after those assholes. When Leo and Jason catch up to me they look a bit worn out.

That isn't a sight I needed to see this early in the morning... Leo's blue underpants and Neptune's nuts. Sure it's just a statue of Neptune, but still a bit disturbing. Leo sends those dwarves to New York to slow down the Romans. The next city we get to it's full of demon cow things. Frank yells something about being a rhino, and Nico gets turned into a stalk of corn by the god of farming.

Frank makes a rash deal... the two of us head outside.

"Frank, this isn't my fight." I tell my friend. Frank nods. I am not expecting Frank to unite both Mars and Ares for a temporary time. Mars gives Frank a growth spurt. Claire and Hazel are going to kill me if they find out I was kind of checking Frank out.

When we get back to the ship I talk to Nico, he doesn't seem to mind. I'm one of the very few people he trusts. Nico tells me a secret and I tell him one.

"Everything aside, let me guess; you're not going to be eating popcorn anytime soon." I say with a smile. Nico laughs.

"I don't think that I'll be able to eat popcorn ever again." Nico replies. I laugh, suddenly I am thrown against Nico. A giant sea turtle is eating the oars of the ship, I don't even want to know where that thing came from. I hear Leo shout "Dang slimey-shelled son of a mother!" I hide a smile. Everyone then starts to attack the turtle. The turtle is practically unkillable... in my opinion it's worse then the Nemean Lion, or someone who bathed in the River Styx.

The thought that runs through my brain is: 'great, it's the sea turtle version of the Nemean Lion... and we don't have any astronaut food to get it to open it's mouth!'

I get a really weird idea... I'll go talk to the turtle and tell it to go away.