Thirty-six

I'm below deck, so I am unaware of the fact that Leo, Hazel and Frank have been thrown overboard. I only find out the next morning when they basically land right next to me.

"Why do people tend to leave me out of the loop?" I ask, a bit annoyed.

"Rauri, I didn't tell you; because that would've added to your stress level... and I didn't want you to go into a meltdown." Percy answers. "You were already showing signs of one." That was sweet of Percy, but to be honest I'd risk a meltdown to know that my friends are okay.

"Okay that is the second time that I've heard you say that." Frank says. "What does it mean."

"I have autism." I answer. "Meltdowns happen if I'm over stressed, worried, overstimulated or lack of stimulation. Anxiety also leads to meltdowns."

"What should we do if you go into a meltdown?"

"Don't worry about it... unless I hurt you."

-Time skip-

To be honest, it seems like I'm the only daughter of Poseidon... I mean all the children of Poseidon that Percy and I have run into have all been males. Today was no exception... we meet Medusa and Poseidon's son and his half human half dolphin crew members.

Percy and I share a look. We're thinking the samething on how to get rid of the crew. The god that made the dolphins actually threatened to turn us into a dolphin, he also threatened us with spontaneous combustion.

"Oh no! Frank is turning into a crazy dolphin." Percy states. Frank looks seriously confused. "I said... Frank is turning into a crazy dolphin." Frank's mouth makes an 'o' form and he changes into a dolphin. Frank flops on the deck making dolphin noises. That was enough to get rid of the dolphin crew. I'm not really sure what the son of Medusa went but I don't care.

"Hey Percy that was pretty awesome." I state, after we give the enemy ship to Bacchus/ Mr. D as a tribute.

"Thanks for playing along with it." Percy replies.

When we get to Rome everyone splits up. I stay with Piper, Jason and Coach on board the Argo II. I'm in my cabin, watching Doctor Who. The episode that I'm watching is when the 10th Doctor and Donna visit Pompeii the day before Vesuvius went off during ancient Rome. I find it rather amusing, due to the fact that my friends and I just landed in Rome. I turn off the tv when the episode is over. I'm not really in the mood for an entire marathon of Doctor Who at the moment.

"That bored?" Piper asks. I laugh.

"Yeah." I answer. "There is a limit of episodes that one can watch before the show gets annoying."

"What show were you watching?"

"Doctor Who... it was either a Doctor Who marathon or a marathon of a show that my older brother Dean likes." Piper changes the subject. She asks if I would like to have a picnic with her and Jason. I'm bored enough to say yes. During the picnic I have to move around for some reason. While I'm walking around I crash into Percy (or did he crash into me?). Apparently Nico is in more trouble then we originally thought.

Once we get past the nymphs we meet the two giants that are basically against Mr. D. The giant, Ephialtes, brings up clowns... I kinda hide behind Percy with a whimper. Ephialtes twin brother, Otis, says that not many people like clowns. I can't believe that I just agreed with a giant. The four of us charge the giants. Percy and I find a use for wonder bread... it can adsorb hydra acid. Wish the two of us knew that when we were going to the sea of monsters.

Apparently Mr. D technically Bacchus at the moment shows up to 'help' this is going to be interesting. Bacchus has a weird sense of humor... he sends us to the Colosseum. Piper and Nico are currently out of commission... so it's just Me, Percy and Jason.

"Let's light those son of a bitches up like the fourth of July." I say.

"That's a good idea... but was the language really necessary?" Jason asks. I shrug. I quite like the fact that the three of us know what our attack plan is... the three of us are going to make one hell of a storm.

The three of us work like clockwork and we seemed to know what each of us are going to do next. Percy is fighting like a Greek, Jason is fighting like a Roman and me... I'm fighting like a Winchester. Fighting two giants should be more terrifying then fun, but for some reason I am having a blast.

When we are back on board the Argo II, I'm fairly impressed that Leo trapped the spirits that possessed Jason, Percy and himself inside robots. Nico brings up Tartarus... that doesn't sound good. I start fiddling with Dean's amulet.

-Time skip-

24 hours... I lost Percy to the Tartarus less then 24 hours ago. It's only 9 in the morning and already, I'm on my third meltdown.

"Rauri, go home for a few hours." Piper says. "Three meltdowns and it's only nine in the morning? That can't be good for you."

"I can't leave... you guys need my help." I reply. Piper places a hand on my shoulder.

"Well tough, your brothers are expecting you." She says. "Besides it's only for a few hours."

"You're kind of scary sometimes."

"So I have heard."