Thirty-five

Gabriel and Cas stop by during breakfast, thankfully I am the only one in the mess hall at the time that they show up. I tell them what happened yesterday, and that I'm worried about my friends safety.

"I think that we can do something about the anti-possession charms." Gabriel says.

"Where are you going as a random question." Cas asks.

"Rome... then to Greece." I reply. "I didn't know how to tell Sam and Dean... I thought that I would have time to tell them before we left; but I guess not."

"I suggest that you somehow contact your brothers, so you can tell them." I sigh. As I am talking to the two angels Frank walks in.

"Rauri, what's going on?" Frank asks. "And who are they?"

"Frank meet Castiel, and Gabriel." I reply. "Cas and Gabe, meet Frank." Frank waves, he then asks me if I have seen Percy and Annabeth anywhere. I shake my head. I then suggest that he check the stables. Frank nods and leaves, Cas pops off.

"I'll get the charms for you Sugar. I have a feeling Cas is going to talk to your brothers." Gabriel tells me. I smile and thank him. Gabriel then pops off. Everyone (except Frank, Percy and Annabeth) show up in the mess hall a few minutes after Gabriel leaves. Coach goes ballistic when Percy and Annabeth show up. I roll my eyes at the satyr. I would've much rathered one of the angels being the adult chaperone then Coach Hedge.

Leo brings up the fact that Nico knew about both camps but he didn't say anything about either camp. I sigh.

"I asked him not too." I say. "If anyone is keeping secrets it's me."

"Rauri?" One of the boys ask. I don't know which one of them spoke, mainly because I was looking at the ground trying to hold back tears. I then spill everything; from when Gabriel took me to wolf house, to inviting Nico to Camp Jupiter and everything in between. Someone places a hand on my shoulder.

"Rauri it's not your fault." Piper says.

"Are you charm speaking me?" I ask, wiping away some of the tears that has fallen. Piper shakes her head. In order to lift my spirits Percy asks me to come to Atlanta with him and Frank. Coach Hedge says that he is coming with us to 'make sure that we stay out of trouble.' We should've known that it was a trap. Percy, Frank and I find ourselves in an aquarium tank. I have a small panic attack when I remember Frank can't breathe underwater... then I see the giant koi fish.

"Dude... a goldfish?" Percy asks, basically taking the words right out of my mouth. His thoughts moving throughout the tank. Frank then tells us that he panicked.

"It's okay Frank." I say. "I'm kinda freaking out right now... and that is never a good thing."

"Rauri, please tell me that you're not going into a meltdown." Percy says.

"One was already brewing when we were on the boat."

"Okay that's not good..." He says. "Will you guys help me get Coach's attention." We try everything the only thing that gets his attention is when Percy throws something at the glass. It takes all four of us to break the glass. When we get back to the ship Frank starts to play with some Chinese handcuffs. He can't get out of it... so he changes into an iguana.

"Well done Frank Zhang," Leo says dryly. I think he's trying to impersonate Chiron. "That is exactly how people beat Chinese handcuffs. They turn into iguanas." All eight of us burst out laughing. Frank changes back to human clearly embarrassed. The next time we land, I get kinda side tracked due to a certain black '67 Impala.

"Hey Rauri." Dean says when I walk over to them.

"Hi." I reply. "Can I talk to you guys for a little bit?"

"Is this about going to Rome and Greece?" Sam asks.

"Cas already talked to you?"

"Yeah." Dean replies. He then does something unexpected, he takes off his amulet and puts it around my neck. "Do me a favor... look after yourself okay."

"I will. I love you both."

"Love you too kiddo."

After I'm done talking to my brothers I head back to the Argo II to my slight disappointment the Roman army is blocking my path to the boat. I play with Dean's amulet trying to figure out how to get to the boat without getting killed... I don't notice Balthazar right behind me.

Two minutes later I find myself standing on the deck of the Argo II. I head to my cabin and I take off my Camp Half-Blood necklace and set it on my nightstand. Right now I just want to wear Dean's amulet.

"Rauri saw something and ran off... I don't know where she went." I hear Annabeth say. I walk out of my cabin and head to the main deck.

"How about right behind you." I say with an amused smirk on my face. Annabeth turns around and looks at me.

"How did you get here? We're surrounded by Romans!"

"Yeah I saw that. I don't know which angel it was that zapped me here though."