Twenty-eight

Percy tells me that Rachel hijacked Blackjack.

"Out of all the pegasi why did it have to be Blackjack." I mutter. "I know a way back to camp... just try not to barf." I then lead Percy over to one of the angels and tell them that our pegasus got hijacked and we needed a ride to camp. Two seconds later we're at camp... and Percy looks like he's about to puke. Rachel becomes our new oracle... and she also gives us the new great prophecy.

"Eight half bloods shall answer the call... to storm or to fire the world must fall... An oath to keep with a final breath... and foes bear arms to the doors of death." After we hear the new prophecy I convince Clarisse, Travis and Connor Stoll, and a few other campers to dump Percy and Annabeth into the lake if they kiss. That was by far the highlight of my day. Camp actually ran really late this year. At the last day I say farewell to my camp friends, and go home.

-Few months later-

Percy went missing three days ago, Annabeth is worried sick. I tell her that we'll continue looking for him, after we help Coach Hedge. When the chariot lands, I find myself face to face with my friend and Praetor of New Rome... Jason Grace. Our eyes meet and the words that come out of Jason's mouth tells me someone wiped his memories. Wait a second... if Jason is here with his memories gone, Percy is more than likely going to show up at Camp Jupiter with his memories gone. When we get to Camp Half-Blood, Leo gets claimed by Hephaestus.

I ask Will to show Leo around, Annabeth says that she'll show Piper and I decide to show Jason around... well at least find a private place to talk.

"Why is your face so familiar to me?" Jason asks. I lift up my jacket sleeve and show him my legion tattoo.

"Because I've fought by your side for over a year and a half." I reply. "You're my friend and one hell of a leader."

"Will you tell me your name?"

"Rauri Winchester." I answer. "Look it might be a good idea to introduce you to Chiron... he might be able to help." Even though Jason doesn't remember me, there's a part of him that trusts me. When we get to the big house, Chiron starts the conversation out in English then switches to Latin. To be honest I'm not surprised that he did that. Jason kinda is though. When the three of us are talking Annabeth and Rachel come in basically carrying Piper.

"Let me guess, someone visited Hera's cabin." I say.

"I'll never understand how you do that." Annabeth replies as they set Piper down on the couch.

"I don't understand it either."

"So does this happens often?" Jason asks after a few minutes. "Supernatural phone calls from convicts demanding you bust them out of jail."

"It hasn't happen to us for a while, ask Rauri... she's the expert on this sort of thing." Rachel says. I nearly spit out my lemonade in shock.

"Thanks for throwing me under the bus Rachel." I mumble. I don't want to retell Jason that I'm a hunter, telling him the first time was hard enough. My mind wanders to Percy again. While I'm thinking about him, Annabeth leads Jason to cabin fifteen.

"I'm sorry about embarrassing you in front of the new kids." Rachel says.

"You didn't embarrass me... promise not to tell the others?" I reply.

"I swear on the River Styx that your secret is safe with me." Thunder rumbles. I decide to start at the beginning aka my fourteenth birthday. I tell Rachel basically the whole truth.

"So seeing Jason here without any memory..." Rachel doesn't finish her thought. Piper wakes up.

"Hey, how you doing?" I ask. Piper shakes her head. Rachel apologizes for attacking Piper, she says that she didn't mean to get possessed.

"Rachel, no one wants to get possessed. Believe me I know what that feels like." I say.

"You know what a lot of things feel like."

"Shut up." I tease. "Your worse then all four of my brothers."

"You have four brothers?" Piper asks.

"Yep. It really sucks being the only girl in the family." I reply.

"Didn't you have your mom?"

"Growing up it was just me, Sam, Dean, and Dad."

"You're going to confuse her, Rauri." Rachel says. I laugh and just tell Piper that I was adopted by the Winchester family. The horn for campfire blows. At the fire, someone asks about Percy. Annabeth and I shake our heads.

"We didn't find him." I reply. Apparently it's the start of the great prophecy. Rachel starts to recite the prophecy and well Jason jumps in and finishes it in Latin. One of the Aphrodite girls clearly likes him. It's not that I like Jason, he's just my friend... but it's the way how the girl says it rubs me the wrong way.

"Jason isn't the only here one that is fluent in Latin Drew." I growl. Jason places a hand on my shoulder. Someone asks why Jason hasn't been claimed. Jason being Jason, summons lightning. Rachel then gives us a prophecy.

"Child of lightning, beware the earth. The giants' revenge the eight shall birth. The forge and the dove shall break the cage, and death unleash Hera's rage." Annabeth starts talking, the whole camp knows about Annabeth's hatred for the queen of the gods. Leo volunteers to go, and Piper says that she is supposed to go as well. I knew instantly what she was doing... charm speak a gift from Aphrodite.

"Piper's right." I say. "She should go." As soon as the words leave my mouth Piper gets claimed by Aphrodite. I smirk and Annabeth throws me a 'how in the world do you do that' look.