Seven

"Because I was here, ask Persephone or the furies." I reply. Hades turn to the furies. The one that used to be Ms. Dodds nods.

"The Winchester girl is telling the truth." She says. Percy reaches into his pocket and pulls out the pearls that the sea nymph gave him. He only has three... which meant only three could leave. I know what I'm going to do. Percy, Annabeth and Grover are having a disagreement about who stays. I walk over to them.

"Okay enough you three! I'm going to stay behind." I say. My friends try to change my mind but I am not budging.

My friends seem hesitant that they're going to be leaving me in the underworld but I'm not going to change my mind. Reluctantly they leave... if only they knew the whole truth. I sigh.

I open my bag and pull out my laptop and sit at the foot of Hades' throne. The underworld has fairly good Wi-Fi, it's not as good as the Wi-Fi in actual hell but it works. I zone out while goofing on my laptop, I don't hear nor see my brothers walking towards me. I only find out that they are there is because Dean decides to scare the crap out of me. I nearly punch him in the face, until I see who it is.

"Holy shit Dean, give me a heart attack why don't you." I say rolling my eyes at him. Both of my brothers laugh.

"You ready to get out of here, sis?" Sam asks.

"Not yet..." I reply. "I have a few questions but it's a private matter." Sam and Dean sit down next to me.

"Okay what's going on?" Dean asks.

"Was I adopted?"

"What or who gave you that idea?"

"My first week at Camp Half-Blood, I was claimed by Poseidon; but I have a dad... and there's only two explanations that make sense..." I reply. "Either I was adopted, or I'm the result of a one night stand with the Greek goddess of the sea."

"To be brutally honest with you, Dad came back to the motel room with you fast asleep in his arms." Sam replies. "He basically told us; that you were our sister, no complaints or questions. So we don't really know if you are or not."

"That makes sense." I then mention Percy being my half-brother. Sam and Dean chuckle and say that they're not really surprised.

"Let's get out of here." I say. Two minutes later Cas appears and sends us to the land of the living. We end up on the beach where Percy is, and he's fighting Ares. Idjit. I run over to my friends.

"What is going on?" I ask, scaring the shit out of both of them. Annabeth looks like she's about to hit me, but instead she hugs me.

"Don't ever say to leave you behind in the underworld ever again." She says pulling away from me. I laugh.

"No promises there, Wise Girl." I answer. "Why is Percy dueling Ares anyways?" Grover tells me that if Ares wins the duel, the helm of darkness and the master bolt stays with him and World War Three starts; if Percy wins, both the helm and the lightning bolt goes to him and returned to the rightful owners. Oh boy, this can't be good. Percy stabs Ares in the heel... that's going to hurt in the morning. Ares goes nuclear and disappears. Sam and Dean walk over to us. Annabeth looks surprised that my brothers are with me and how short I am compared to them.

"Sheesh Rauri, you didn't say that your brothers are giants." Annabeth says. Sam, Dean and I start laughing. All the sudden I'm lying flat on my back in the sand. Apparently Percy tackled me.

"Hey Percy... please let me up." I say.

"How did you get out of there?!" He asks as he pulls me back up onto my feet. "Rauri don't say that it's a long story."

"Can I tell you when we get back to camp?" I ask in reply. Percy then seems to remember the war that is going to happen if he doesn't get the master bolt back to Zeus, so he nods in agreement.

"We are going to have to fly... to make it to New York in time!" He says.

"I'd rather be zapped to New York by an angel then take a ruddy airplane." I say under my breath. I know that I'm not going to win this one. People pass around a hat until there's enough cash in it to buy four plane tickets.

Once on the plane I start to hum an AC-DC song...I don't know which one I am humming though, it could be Thunderstruck, Stairway to Heaven, Moneytalks, or Highway to Hell... then again I could be humming all four.

"Are you humming AC-DC?" Percy asks.

"It helps me calm down." I answer. "I hate flying..." When the plane lands I bolt off of that thing. I'm by baggage claim in a matter of minutes. It takes a few minutes for Percy, Annabeth and Grover to get to the baggage claim mainly because all the press people. After the airport shindig Grover and Annabeth head back to camp while Percy and I head to Olympus.