Thirty-three

The next morning, even though I'm part of the senate I don't have to wear a blasted toga... I do sit in my normal seat though. The reason why I'm not in a toga is because I'm going on a quest with Frank, Hazel and Percy. We're leaving after lunch. Apparently someone thought it would be funny to give us a rowboat, but it's better then nothing.

Hazel blacks out or falls asleep at least. When Hazel comes around again we're on shore. Percy makes the mistake of heading back to the boat to grab his pack. While talking to Frank, Hazel and I get kidnapped by grain spirits. I don't know what happens but Hazel and I are catapulted into the air. Thankfully my combat training from Camp Jupiter and my hunter's instincts kick in.

Hazel and I climb the giant rock and just wait.

"Schist!" A grain spirit yells. Hazel manages to have a conversation with the grain spirits until Percy and Frank show up. I toss Percy my lighter, he catches it and summons the flame.

"Try it." He warns. "And I'll set this whole field on fire. Stay dead. Stay away from us or the grass gets it!"

"He'll do it! He's crazy!" Hazel adds in. The four of us stay on the rock even though the grain spirits are gone. A lady cyclops aka Ma Gasket, the same cyclops that Leo and I dropped an engine on yells for Me, Leo, Piper and Jason.

"Rauri, what did you do?" Percy whispers.

"Besides dropping an engine on the lady cyclops' head... nothing." I reply. "Leo's the one that clubbed her kids with the crane hook." A giant yells; saying that he smells sea god. Shit that can't be good. Percy looks like he's about to be sick. We take him inside a store, we meet Iris and Fleecy.

-Time skip-

In Portland we meet Ella the harpy, and Percy uses the gorgon's blood... thought that he was going to die. He starts getting his memory back when we visit the Amazons. Once we get away from the Amazons we stop by Frank's place. We have Laistrygonians aka 'Canadians' sitting on Frank's door step. Frank is a bit insulted that Percy calls the Laistrygonians: Canadians. I can see why he'd be upset, because he's from Canada.

The next morning Frank's grandmother sends us to the attic. I get to the attic minutes before Frank, I had to use the restroom.

"Morning Frank." I say.

"Morning, where's the others?"

"Roof." Frank nods, before we head up to the roof Ella says something about a son of Neptune drowning, she also says something about moose.

"What does my brother Sam have to do with anything?" I blurt. I feel my cheeks heat up when I realize that Ella was referring to the animal not Sam. Gods that is embarrassing.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I ask Frank softly. Frank nods. The next few minutes are just a blur. Thankfully Frank keeps his promise, about not saying anything about the moose incident in the attic. We get on the plane that is going to fly us to Alaska, and I start humming Ac-Dc.

"You're humming Ac-Dc." Percy points out.

"Hey it calms me down Seaweed Brain." I reply.

"Haven't we done something like this before... weren't we twelve?" I nod.

"Zeus' master bolt, California to New York."

"Wait hold up... the two of you are Greek demigods?" Hazel asks. I nod. Percy brings up Camp Half-Blood, and Frank says that if Octavian finds out... oh boy that isn't something that I want to think about. I interlock my fingers and put my hands behind my head and lean back slightly, apparently I manage to doze off. When I wake up, we're in Alaska.

Only Chuck can help us now... and apparently Percy told Frank and Hazel what I do for a living.

"It's not just ghosts idjit." I say. "Before anyone asks idjit is a fancy word for idiot." We get attacked by gryphons and after the gryphons are out of commission Percy falls into a sand trap. Hazel does something that reminds me of fire swamp scene from the Princess Bride... I seriously need to stop thinking of Princess Bride during moments like this. Hazel has this picture of this kid named Sammy... he looks a lot like Leo. When we get to the glacier, Frank turns into an eagle and a bear (once he frees death of course), Percy pulls a St. Louis Arch on me... aka the two of us free fall off of the glacier.

When we get back to California the battle for Camp Jupiter has started. Thankfully Tyson, Mrs. O'Leary, and Ella show up. Tyson gives Percy and I a huge bear hug, then we get pancaked by a playful hellhound. Percy pulls a fast one on me; apparently the three of us are related to Frank. Tyson gives Frank a hug, calling him 'brother.' I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're related to Frank.

-Time skip-

The Argo II arrives. I admit it I'm glad to see it, I have to laugh at Annabeth; she judo flips Percy. There is this really cold breeze that reminds me of a demon. I choose to ignore it. Percy makes a 'dam' joke. I can't help it... I snicker with laughter.

"Percy, your dam jokes suck." I say. Percy's turn to laugh. Piper asks what are we laughing at. I tell her it's an inside joke. I look at Leo and something seems off... I can't put my finger on it though.

One of the cannons on the Argo II fires... and that is our cue to leave.