Thirty

We get to Canada and well I'm freezing my ass off, we also have angel statues for company... why is it always angel statues?

One of them look like a beat up hockey player and the other one looks like someone off of the cover of one of Dean's classic rock albums. Zethes and Cal... interesting names. Zethes seems to be flirting with me and Piper. Piper uses her charm speak to give us clearance to land. Zethes calls us faulty dragon people. Okay then.

Inside the hotel it's colder then it is outside. Leo turns Festus into a suitcase, and well Leo and I can't go in with our friends. We're stuck outside in the freezing cold. Even though my hunting jacket is warm, it's not warm enough for this kind of cold.

"Are you as cold as I feel?" Leo ask. I nod my teeth are chattering. When we get out of there something happens that we fall out of the sky. I know Jason can fly but he can't carry three. Someone catches me and sets me down right next to everyone. I turn around and see Castiel.

"Thank you Cas." I say. I look over at my friends and notice that Piper broke her ankle. "Grace...would you mind?" Cas smiles.

"Mind what?" Jason shouts.

"Not you Jason! Referring to angel grace!" I reply. "Piper, this might feel a bit weird." Cas' hand lights up and he waves it across Piper's ankle. Once it's healed I thank Cas and he pops off.

"Why did his hand light up?" Leo asks.

"Now is not a good time to explain." I reply.

Leo and I kill a family of cyclops. We stay the night in a sewer, when everyone wakes up we follow the sewage pipe to a dead end... with an elevator.

"Okay this looks dangerous. Want to check it out?" I ask. My friends nod. We meet this woman that calls herself "Your Majesty" or "Princess," and I thought Leo has an ego. Jason introduces us to Princess... I see the sneer that she throws at Jason.

"I have a really bad feeling about this." I say.

"You and me both Rauri." Piper answers. I look at the boys and they look like they are enchanted or something like that. An alarm goes off in my head when she says something about eons.

"You're no angel or demon... yet you knew the original Jason." I say. Then reality hits me like a ton of bricks. "You're Medea... and you're supposed to be dead." Under normal circumstances I would get some strange looks... but this is far from normal. The boys start fighting, it takes a lot of will power and charm speak to get the boys to stop. Leo blows his safety whistle and Festus crashes through the roof. Medea tries to convince Piper of something.

"Not today witch." Piper says. When everyone is onboard, I look at Piper and grin.

"Personally I would have said my brother Dean's favorite curse word but witch works." I say.

"I find it weird that someone who is supposed to be dead is alive." Leo says.

"Someone or something interfered with Death." I say. "And that is never a good thing."

Soon everyone falls asleep, when we wake up we're free falling... second time within a day. I must've hit the ground hard enough to knock me out for a few minutes. When I come too, I notice all the bronze carnage. Festus... I glance down and see the snow stained red, I wipe my nose. That explains why the snow is red.

"Rauri, you okay?" Jason asks.

"I'll be fine, Leo do you have a tissue or something in that belt that I can use to stop a nosebleed?" I reply. Leo pulls out a oil rag and hands it to me. I've had so many nosebleeds that I can get it to stop fairly quickly. We go inside. The next morning we meet King Midas. Well, Leo and Piper get turned into gold and Jason and I fight Lit. Midas turns Lit into gold. Jason tells me to get out of the room he's going to summon lighting. I go outside and sit with Coach.

"You okay cupcake?" Coach asks.

"I'm fine, Jason is just summoning lightning and he didn't want me to get hurt." Coach nods understandingly. Once that is done I notice Piper is shivering, she's going to get Hypothermia if we don't get her out of those clothes.

"Leo can you start up a fire, Piper is going to get Hypothermia if we're not careful." I say.

"What about you?" Leo asks arching an eyebrow. I had to use the river water to unfreeze Piper... and the water was less then warm. Jason looks at my jeans.

"Rauri's fine Leo, she's not even wet." He says. "Besides she's a kid of Poseidon/Neptune so if she wants to get wet she can but if she doesn't want to she doesn't have to." Leo starts up a fire. I take off my jacket and drape it over Piper's shoulders. Piper tells us that a giant is trying to lure her into a trap. Hedge tells Piper that she's important she's one of the eight in the great prophecy.

"All four of us are. Greeks and Romans are supposed to work together with this one. That's why Hera wiped Jason's memory and plopped him at Camp Half-Blood. She more then likely dropped Percy off at Camp Jupiter." I say. "There's one thing Hera forgot... me."

"What do you mean?" Everyone asks at the same time.

"I go to both camps. My fourteenth birthday Gabriel took me to the wolf house, I've fought by Jason's side for over a year and a half... I've also fought by Percy's side since we were twelve."