1|05: Take A Chance On Me With Party Planning.

Unfolding The Unplanned.

Chapter 05: Take A Chance On Me with Party Planning.

(*) Lacey's Point Of View (*) – May 2017 (One Month Time Jump).

Pressing enter, the video saves to 'my computer' and I exit out of Movie Maker and I sign into mine and Toby's shared YouTube account, getting ready to upload a new daily vlog – yesterday's daily vlog to be persisted. The video was about twenty minutes long but after editing it, it went down to eighteen minutes long. It will take some time to upload though, probably about forty five minutes if my Wi-Fi is good. I also hope that the video doesn't take that long as I need to make sure Toby and the twins are out of the house so I can get their joint birthday party ready for four o'clock tonight. I start to upload the video to YouTube then I log into my Tidal account and search for more songs to add to my 'mix' playlist.

I have lost contact with Charlie and Dave since the end of six form sadly. However, Adam, Olivia and Evie are coming round to help me get Toby's and the twin's party ready. So are my parents while Sophie and Tom are getting looked after by my old next door neighbour. Then Toby's brother Ian is also coming round to help me get the party ready. Everyone should be here in a minute to help get this party ready.

My parents and Ian are going to mostly be on getting decorations and items ready for the party. While I, Olivia, Adam and Evie are going to be on food items and the cake. Let me tell you a story about a cake that u made yesterday. So I tried to make Toby a birthday cake yesterday but that didn't end well as I was going to make him a chocolate caramel cake with blue chocolate icing on top however, I forgot to take it out of the oven so it was a little bit over-done however, that wasn't much of an issue. I thought this would still be okay. Well it wasn't as when I put the icing sugar on, it didn't go on well and it looked like a mess so in the end, I did give it to Toby but we both agreed that he would not get one in the end. However, I got Toby a cake from Sainsbury's earlier and it was just a simple chocolate cake and I am going to add fruit to the top of the cake.

Knock, knock.

Hitting play on my Tidal account on my laptop, my 'mix' playlist blasts through my laptop as I just added new songs to my 'mix' playlist and I walk over to the door, opening it up to reveal my parents, Olivia, Adam and Evie. Giving them a smile, I open the door wider for them to enter, they all enter the house, my Mother dashes into the house without a work with her hands full of items and then Jack enters the house following my Mother but he has a cake in his hands. He dashes to the kitchen following my Mother and dumps the cake on-top of the kitchen counter next to the items that my Mother just dumped onto the kitchen counter.

Walking over to them, I take a peek at the cake that Jack just brought in and my eyes go wider at the sight of the two tear cake. "Who's is the cake?" I ask Jack, whipping my head around to face Jack.

"Who do you think the cake is for?" He asks me, raising his eyebrow at me, I give him a weird expression and walk over to my Mother, giving her a hug as I haven't seen her in a couple of days, her hands are cold from being outside.

"Alfie's and Aria's." I ask him and he nods his head in response, "aww thank you." I say to him, releasing my grip on my Mother, I walk back over to Jack who is still standing by the cake which is by the stove, I wrap my arms around him and give him a quick hug.

"I brought it, well we made it." My Mother buts in and Jack rolls his eyes in response, moving over to the rest of the guys.

On one side of the cake, it is red and the other is pink. One side of the cake is Mickey and Minnie Mouse. On top of the left hand side of the cake (the same side that is red) has a small Mickey Mouse on-top of the cake, on the other side of the cake is a small Minnie Mouse figure. On the red side of the cake (which happens to be the right side), in black small writing, this is in front of an icing banner that is white has Alfie's name on. On the other side, on the pink side, it has Aria's name just like Alfie but on the other side. Adding onto this, on the bottom tear of the cake, on Alfie's side of the cake, there is small Mikey Mouse black icing heads and the same for Aria's but the colour is different as her's us un white.