3|32: Naked Arguments.

(*) Swearing (*)

Unfolding The Unplanned.

Chapter 32: Naked Arguments.

(*) Aria's Point Of View (*) – 13th February 2036.

"So let me get this straight, while I was off on a date with my hubby aka the best man on earth. You missy were planning on finding ways to marry Joey? Now I will tell you what is wrong with that whole sentence! First off, where the hell was my invitation, we used to tell each other everything and I mean everything like when each other were pregnant and that sh*t. but now, you missy didn't tell me that you were going to ask Joey to marry you. secondly, who the hell is that Oliver, he is kind of cute in a creepy ex sort a way if you get me? But let's get back to Joey, I can't believe he said yes. Like man I just love you two and I am so glad you two are back together." Rachel exclaims, at the end of her speech she picks up a glass of wine from the side table and takes a sip before throwing her head back onto the sofa.

When Rachel came over an hour ago, I didn't think she would have this much energy, she has been talking for both of us, I have hardly gotten a word in edge ways with this maniac.

"Dam girl calm down, I didn't tell you but I didn't tell hardly anyone either. Look like I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I didn't mean to not tell you but I didn't and we are after the event so I'm sorry. Anyway, so he said yes and that's all that matters. So Oliver, where do I start?" I ask her and she picks up her head, fetching her phone; she opens up Snapchat.

She meets my gaze and speaks, "At the beginning." She states, letting out a little laugh.

So for the next half an hour, I tell her who Oliver is and what happened when he came. At times, Rachel gasps out loud, laughing and other times she wants to throw her glass at me but she doesn't.

At the end of the speech she puts her glass back down onto the side and grabs her phone from the side, getting absorbed into it. "Dam that's a lot of male company that you had while you were away missy." She states, giving me a quick glance before she carries on typing away on her iPhone. "But I am glad you are back with Joey. I ship Jria". She says and I let out a laugh at what she just said.

My phone beeps in my pocket and I fish it out of jeans, unlocking my phone, I quickly check my emails and reply back to my manager. "Want to face mask?" I ask her, blurting out the question and looks up from her phone, giving me a confused expression but I get off my butt and find my mask. "I'm having one as my face is so ugly." I say and she mumbles something under her breathe that I don't quite catch but knowing her it will be an insult.

I open the bottom drawer and grab a couple of face-masks from the drawer, throwing it over to Rachel. Her eyes instantly snap up to me and I give her a small smile.

She tears open one of the packets and instantly the content drops onto the bed. "Rach, oh my god sh*t Rach. My mom is going to kill me!" I exclaim to her as I rush over to past her, going into my bathroom.

Think fast Aria!

I grab a towel and hurl it at her as she tries her hardest to get the stain up from the light blue duvet (another duvet to go into the bin I see). But without any argument, the blue duvet turns dark black. "Well it looks like it's dead as a duck." She states and I park my arse onto the side of the bed.

Giving her a confused look, I drop my heat back onto the bed; letting out a laugh. "Dead as a duck?" I ask her, poking her side as she lets out a laugh too as she tries to clean up the mess. "Look you ruined it. You owe me another bed cover!" I whine as she just rolls her eyes at me.