3| Prologue.

Hello and here is a little prologue for the last part of the book. However, don't worry we are not at the end yet.

I just realised that I left this story on a bad patch and on a cliffhanger but Merry Christmas, I have finally updated (cue the happy faces, haha). 

Hope you like the third prologue:

The last year was the hardest for everyone but it was especially hard for Aria Scott-Mayes who found out that she suffered a miscarriage. She couldn't face seeing her Mother who was pregnant walk around with the baby bump even though she cannot help it.

So Aria did the only thing that she could think of and that is get up and leave. Leave everyone and everything behind without even a proper goodbye; the only thing she left behind was a video to Joey.

Joey lost the two most important things close to his heart, his unborn daughter or son and his girlfriend. Now Joey will have to face the future by himself, wallowing in silence and heartache however, he finds a solution to his problems that could cause him even bigger problems in the future.

Two years seems a long time to go without speaking to most of your family or friends so why did Aria do it for and what could be her reason for doing so?

Aria and Joey may be still young but they have faced pain like thirty year olds have. They re-connect after two years of being apart, words are going to be spoken, tears are going to be shed and voices are going to be raised. Will Aria and Joey be able to get back to the point where they were when she was pregnant or will they go their separate ways?

 Will Aria and Joey be able to get back to the point where they were when she was pregnant or will they go their separate ways?