1|07: Broken Into Millions Of Pieces.

Unfolding The Unplanned.

Chapter 07: Broken Into Millions Of Pieces.

(*) Lacey's Point Of View (*) – June 2017.

"Babe we haven't got any food!" Toby whines from inside the kitchen, he curses under his breath as he closes the fridge, slamming it shut. He is in a mood as he just came back from work and he had to stay overtime due to the fact that someone else was ill so he had to stay there longer to cover for them. He came back about twenty minutes ago, angry and hungry and we don't have much food left in the house as we need to do our weekly shop soon.

Groaning, lift my head up from my laptop, stopping my blog post about food and how I try and stay healthy and what I do to stay healthy. This is my second blog post of the week, earlier in the week I did a blog post about Toby's and the twin's joint birthday party – I am on a roll at the moment, I am almost so close to 19,000 subscribers/followers on my blog post. "So what do you want me to do about it?" I ask him, raising my eyebrow at him as my stomach rumbles.

He walks over towards me and leans against the chair, "what got up your arse and died? We need food so shall we go and get it?" He simply asks me and I nod my head in response.

This may be too much information (TMI) but oh well, I started my period again this morning and since the twins were born, my periods have been not on time and when I do have them, they are very painful. As it has started today, my period has been killing me and guess who isn't prepared, me. Yes I am not prepared for my period today as I haven't got any tablets left so I need to go and get some.

"I'm on my period and I am in pain but I don't have any tablets left as I didn't think I would be on my period. So shall we go then, you are hungry and we don't have any food and I need tablets so it is a win, win. Then we can come back and make dinner?" I ask Toby and he nods his head in response.

He grabs the back of the chair and lifts his body up, "yeah sure." He replies to me, heading upstairs to get the twins as they are upstairs asleep.

(*)

"So what do we need then?" Toby asks me as we enter Sainsbury's, the twins are sitting in still for once in the trolley. They are only sitting still though as they have both got toys to keep them company.

"Here is the list." I simply say to him, opening up my bag, I fish around for the shopping list and fetch it, handing it over to Toby. He grabs it, scanning his eyes over the long list of items that we need to get from here.

Pushing the trolley up the fruit and vegetable isle which happens to be the first isle in the supermarket, my phone beeps inside my pocket. I grab a plastic bag and fill the bag up with six bananas. Shoving the item into the trolley, I unlock my phone and notice that I have a text from Olivia.

Olivia: Check your blog and your YouTube channel. You have 190,000 followers on your blog post and guess what, you have 200,000 subscribers on YouTube. Congratulations darling.

I quickly, type a response to her, my stomach doing backflips as I can't believe I have gained 190,000 subscribers/followers on my blog and 200,000 subscribers on the YouTube channel. That is insane.

Lacey: I can't believe it, I need to vlog about this. Thank you for telling me :P

"Toby guess what, get the camera. I need to vlog about this." I inform Toby, waving my hands around, Toby then gives me a questionable look but gets the camera out from his back pocket and turns it on, facing me. I place my phone back into my pocket.

"Guys, guys. Guess what? Olivia just texted I to say that we have reached 200,000 followers on this YouTube account. That is insane, I can't believe that we have reached this goal, I feel like it was only yesterday that we had one subscriber let alone 200,000. I just want to say thank you so much. I can't believe that you have stuck with us and like us this much to watch us every day and subscribe to us. Thank you. Do you have anything to say Toby?" I ask him, he flips the switch that flips the camera around to face him.