3|24: I Just Don't Care.

Unfolding The Unplanned.

Chapter 24: I Just Don't Care.

(*) Lacey's Point Of View (*) – 21st September 2034 (One Year Later).

Hours turned into days, hours turned into days and then so forth and so forth. After only a week though without any contact, I started to get worried. We all did. Aria wasn't the type of person to just pick up and leave although she had gone through a lot that day, she still wasn't the type to just leave everything behind.

I can still imagine it like it was yesterday, when Joey came back downstairs from going to get Aria, he rushed downstairs, there were tears in the poor boys eyes as he said those words that I dread to hear, "Aria, Aria she has gone."

At first, I thought he was joking, trying to play a prank on me so they could put it on YouTube but after Joey carried on standing there, just staring at us, waiting for a response; I knew then that he wasn't. That Aria just packed up and leave without any word what so ever. I couldn't believe it. Questions were going through my head, where has she gone and when will she come back?

We waited about a week before we told the police, Joey didn't think we should as she left on her own accord but I did so after one week with no contact what so ever, I went to the police and told them about her disappearance and that it is unlike her to disappear without any word what so ever. We told the police, they said they will look into it but can't do much as she left on her own accord and she is her own person but again she is under eighteen so they will look for her.

Everyone still held a little hope that she would come back one day with a big smile on her face and tell everyone that everything is okay. However, after three months, let's face it we all knew that she wasn't going to come back. Yes something extremely sad had happened to her but she should not have gone without telling anyone, we are her family at the end of the day and we can support her through everything. Poor Joey, I felt so bad for him when he found out that she went without a trace as he just lost his baby and his girlfriend in the matter of a few hours.

I still wish that she kept doing YouTube, at least keep posting videos on her main channel because then I would know that she is alive and well, at least know that she is okay. She didn't vlog, nor did she keep filming videos on her main channel so I have no way of knowing if she is okay.

Since she left, a year ago there has been many thoughts running through my head about whether she is okay or not. Crazy theories like whether or not that she got caught up in the wrong crowd, whether or not that she left the country and the worst one of all, that she killed herself.

I know that she wouldn't harm herself but those thoughts still go through my brain. We had to all move on with our lives after about three months of sitting and waiting for her to come back. She probably moved on with her live so we have to too. But I wish that she told at least someone where she is going.

Checking myself over in the mirror before I nod in approval, grabbing the clothes basket from the bed before I leave the room. Although, Aria left without a word what so ever, life still has to go on. Going downstairs with the basket on my arm, I go into the laundry room and fill the washing machine with the clothes. A little tiny body enters the laundry room, turning my head around with a smile on my face as I realise who it is.

"Come to Momma, yes you can do it. Come on." I say to Alex as he lifts up his head and gives me a smile before he crawls over to me by the basket. About ten seconds later, Toby enters the room with the family vlogging camera attached to his hand.

"Hey beautiful what are you doing?" He asks me, showing our fans the laundry room, although I doubt our fans want to know what our laundry room looks like and they have probably seen it before anyway. I don't care so why should they?