3|35: Happy and Free.

Unfolding The Unplanned.

Chapter 35: Happy and Free.

(*) Aria's Point Of View (*) – 3rd May 2036.

"Aria are you ready? We need to leave minus four minutes ago. Get your butt out of your phone and get down here. Your manager will be on the phone soon, demanding to know where you are so come on and move!" Joey calls from downstairs, interrupting my train of thought which was focused on getting clothes onto my body.

Grabbing a pair of jeans out of my wardrobe which is a box on the floor, I place both feet into the jean legs. Then I yank them over my hips and doing the zip up before Joey interrupts my train of thought by coming into the room. "Aria come on babe, what took you so dam long?" He barks, grabbing his jacket from the side, yanking it over his body.

"Darling you can't rush beauty and I needed to get my head straight. Do you know the thing that I said I should do? Yea take a pregnancy test; my anxiety is going through the roof. I couldn't sleep last night that much, I need to do it. Joey I can't wait. I need to know. I'm ready I think?" My words rush out of my mouth before it registers.

Joeys eyes rank through over my body as I roll my eyes at him. "Yes babe, I think we should do it, well you should it as I can't do it." He replies to me, grabbing the pregnancy test from the side table, handing it over to me with shaky hands. 

Over the last couple of days, my mood has been up and over the place since my period hasn't bothered to come – I have been a little paranoid to say the least. "Yes I need to do it, don't I?" I say to him, heading towards the bathroom.

"Baby please tell me what happens." He replies back to me, his eyes look a mixture of scared and confused. "Baby I am scared, I don't want it to turn out like last time." He whispers, blurting out the unexpected.

Anxiety rises through-out my body as I nod my head at him. "I am bloody scared too. I am sh*ting out." I say to him, confessing as well.

We may be scared, but we need to do this for our own sanity.

"Oh course, I will defiantly tell you." I reply as I shut the bathroom door.

First off, I do the sane thing and read the instructions, well I need to do this after I open the bloody box that I can't seem to do now due to the fact that my hands are shaking like a bloody leaf. However, they aren't doing much as I am so scared, I feel that I am sixteen again, when I found out that I was pregnant. I feel helpless, stuck in a situation but fear quickly takes over my body as I suddenly, feel scared that this will end up like the last pregnancy.

Plenty of nerves have kicked in as my hands shake as I grip the pregnancy box in my hand, if it was a human, it will be crushed like a bee. Breaking the box into small pieces, I throw the box into the newly brought black bin. Luckily, I took the instructions out of the box before I broke it into small pieces – I start to read the instructions, taking a seat on top of the toilet; reading the instructions.

I drop my trousers and my pants, letting them drop to the floor. Standing over the toilet with the stick, I pee over it, nerves building up every second.

Once I have peed upon the stick, I place it onto the side, washing my hands and unlocking the door. Joey almost falling into the bathroom, "Erm I wasn't pepping, I swear." Joey blabbers out, his mouth drops open to form an "O" shape, looking like a deer caught in a headlock or whatever is the saying.

"Oh whatever. To be fair, I could have needed you there." I reply, giving him a small smile.

Ten minutes seem like ten bloody hours as Joey and I sit next to each other on the bathroom floor, listening to Miley Cyrus like good ole days.