2|15: The Hangover.

<<<Authors Note at the end, can you please read. >>>
Unfolding The Unplanned.

Chapter 15: The Hangover.

(*) Aria's Point Of View (*) - Thursday 29th September 2033.

"Piper please be quiet." I whisper into Piper's ear, repeating my sentence for the firth time tonight. She has been crying none stop for the last twenty minutes and it is four am, I am in need of sleep as I have only had a few hours of sleep tonight and I have two days of school ahead of me.

The door creaks open and Joey's face pears around the edge of the door. "Do you want any help?" He asks me and I just shake my head in response. I don't want him to have to be awake when I am now wide awake and cannot get to sleep while Piper is awake and crying, Joey might as well get a good night sleep. One of use two might as well, I don't want both of us to lose sleep over this.

"No darling I don't want you to lose sleep too, one person losing sleep is enough." I inform Joey, he shrugs his shoulders and enters the room fully.

"It's a bit chilly down there. You want help?" He asks me, mysteriously, shrugging.

I just give him a stare and rock Piper back and forth, "Joey, there is a heated blanket downstairs. You want to sleep up here right?" I ask him, I know him and I know boys, they are all horny and they probably just want s*x but I have known Joey for a long time and I know he probably just wants to sleep next to me and also he probably doesn't want his first time (yes Joey is a virgin) to be with a streaming baby and the fact that my parents and brothers are right across the hall. Maybe in due time I would give myself to him but we have only been going out for a few days (well one I believe) and I feel that it is too early in the relationship to do.

He closes the door and plops down onto my bed, "but Aria, I need you to keep my company and I'm cold! I'm all alone, alone oh yea. By myself." He sings, I just let out a laugh at him and throw the blanket from the floor at him. He grabs it and wraps it around his body.

He shoves his head into my pillow and groans, "I'm tired." He whines, I just roll my eyes at him and walk over to him. Placing Piper down onto Joeys back, I plop down next to him and curl my legs up closer to my body and quickly grab the duvet from the bed and then place my legs underneath it.

His arms curl round Pipes small body and gets into bed next to me. A gasp leaves my lips and I squeal quietly to him. "Joey you can't sleep in here!" I inform him, trying to push him out of my bed but all he does is wrap his arms around my top half, placing Piper in the middle of us two.

"Why you know you want to." He sighs, closing his eyes and snuggling his head into my shoulder.

Rolling my eyes at him, I just turn around to face him and kiss him on his head. I do really want to sleep next to him so screw my parent's rules. I am not actually going to have s*x with him, I don't want to but I don't mind actually sleeping next to him. He is actually really warm so he probably will keep my warm all night as I am always cold.

"Okay I will sleep next to you, well only because you keep me warm at night and I am always cold." I say to Joey and he just mutters something under his breath.

I close my eyes and go straight to sleep as the darkness overrides my body.

(*)

The door creaks open, I just ignore it as it's too early to get up as I need some more hours sleep. I haven't had that much sleep tonight and I need way more sleep to be able to survive a full day at school later on.

I just wrap my arms tighter around Joey and snuggle into his neck as that's dark and I am facing the door and whoever came in, kept the bloody door open. "Aria I and your Father are going to go now, be good and who is there?" She says, pointing to Joey. "Why is Joey in here? I thought he was downstairs?" She asks me, raising an eyebrow at me, I unwrap my arms from Joey and sit up. Coming face to face with my Mother stern face, her lips are curled up into a frown and she looks a mix between angry and disappointed.