14.

Two weeks had passed, and Chan and Julienne didn't say a word to each other. She didn't really mind, it gave her more time to hang out with her girls. Although they went shopping and had lots of fun together, Julienne kind of missed hearing Chan's voice or seeing his name light up on her phone.

Chan couldn't talk to her, he couldn't. He felt like she could just read his uneasy expressions and know that she made him nervous. With each passing day, Chan's feelings for Julienne became a little more strong. She would be right next to him during the classes, and Chan smiles to himself because of the smell of her perfume. He prays that she doesn't see him randomly smiling, he hopes that even though they haven't been talking, she still thinks of him and wants to be friends.

While Chan was writing his notes, a small slip of pink paper was passed to him. Chan glances at Julienne, who is giving him a small smile before continuing to write her notes.

Chan flips it over and reads the note.

Remember when we sent notes to one another?  ^o^

She's so childish sometimes, Chan thought, chuckling as he began writing a note back to Julienne.

I remember, Julienne. You should focus in class.

After Julienne read the note, she pouted, earning a giggle from Chan. It was like they switched places; Chan, who's usually daydreaming, has to tell Julienne to focus in school. 

Talk to me more, please. I miss talking to you, Julienne wrote.

Chan's heart fluttered a little, as he reread the note. Julienne watched his eyes and felt like she struck something in him when she wrote that.

Did she annoy him? Was he not talking to her for a reason? What did she do wrong? 

Chan, on the other hand, was trying to stop his heart from racing so damn fast. If this was a sign that Julienne really liked Chan, then he doesn't want to miss his chance.

I miss you, too, Julie, he wrote back to Julienne.

Julienne smiled, her cheeks a slight pink as she began to write in her notebook again. 

At least he doesn't dislike me, Julienne thought.

At least she misses me, Chan thought.

Julienne waited with Sun and Ki for Myung after school by the bike rack since Myung stayed for a few minutes to talk to her teacher.

"I'm tired," Sun mumbled. She wiped her eye and leaned against the fence, just as Myung came into view.

Myung walked down the stairs of the school's entrance, waving at her friends. "Thank you for waiting," she smiled, "I just needed to ask about the test."

"It's fine," Julienne said, "now let's go."

"Julienne, wait!" Julienne took a step forward, almost face planting into the ground. A hand grabs onto her left upper arm, and another arm is wrapped around her waist, securing her.

Ki laughs loudly, pointing to Julienne's shoelaces that she had intertwined with the fence when Julienne and Sun were looking at Myung coming towards them. Ki saw it as the perfect opportunity, and she felt like teasing Julienne.

"Are you okay?" Myung chuckled, removing her hand from Julienne's upper arm and stepping away. However, there's still an arm wrapped around her waist.

Chan? Julienne turned her head slightly, looking up towards someone else, someone who wasn't Chan.

His hair is jet black and short and messy, slight combed over to one side. His eyes are dark and he has slightly thick lips, which were parted from a gasp he let out when he caught onto Julienne (who was still slightly bending in an inappropriate position).

"Are you okay?" He asked, pulling her body up into a standing position. Julienne nods, and the boy gives a small smile before walking away, his earphones hanging from the collar of his shirt.

"W-Who was that?" Julienne asked.

Sun squealed, jumping up and down when the boy was out of sight.

"That's Jeon Wonwoo!