26.

"Let me get this right," Hoshi asked, rubbing his temple, "you're going to a party with your crush, who is now officially taken?"

"Yes, now, does this flannel look good?" Chan asked, sporting his new red flannel in the mirror of Hansol's room.

Chan didn't see anything wrong with him. Wonwoo wasn't invited, Chan obviously was, so he was going to go with Julienne to the party. Hoshi, however, saw it as a sign that Chan wasn't going to get over Julienne any time soon.

"Let her go," Hoshi sighed, Hansol (who was eating a bag of chips on the bed) nodding in agreement, "Chan this is getting out of hand."

"No it isn't, I'm not stalking her everyday or anything like that, Hyung," Chan rolled his eyes, "I'm going to school with her, hanging out with her, that's it. It's just a party, nothing extra important."

"Dino," Hansol mumbled through a mouthful of chips, "don't go overboard tonight. It's just a party, make some friends, don't revolve about her."

"She's the one I'm going with," Chan reminded, "I'm going to be with her. Besides, I don't really talk to anyone else from the class except her."

Hansol and Hoshi gave each other a sad look, before Chan grabbed his phone from the nightstand, and his wallet.

"I'm going now," Chan announced, "I have to go and pick her up from her house."

"Why?" Hansol wondered.

"Because she doesn't know where it is and hates walking by herself after six o'clock," Chan answered as if it was obvious, "goodbye."

Chan walked out of the bedroom, leaving Hoshi to sit next to Hansol, removing his baseball cap.

"He's fallen for her," Hoshi complained, "He wants her so bad."

Hansol raised his eyebrow, "I think he still has a chance with her, honestly. Not right now, but in a few months, I think the two of them will get close enough for Dino to try and make a move."

Hoshi laid his head back, looking at the ceiling and listening to Hansol continue to chew.

"Goodluck, Dino," Hoshi sighed aloud.

Julienne and Chan walked into the busy party, cautiously moving between the dancing teenagers in the dimmed lit room.

Julienne had never been to a party so loud, even when she was in America. Chan couldn't even believe he was at a party like this. The music shook the walls and the chatter and dancing was uneven and messy. Julienne saw an empty spot on the couch and reached her Chan's sleeve, pulling him towards it before anyone could sit there.

"Got it," Julienne cheered to herself as she seated the both of them down in the hot room. Julienne saw the arrangements of drinks in front of her and reached for the last water bottle on the coffee table, making Chan pout.

"Sorry," Julienne giggled, "We'll share if you want."

Chan's cheeks felt hot against as he thought about the idea of an indirect kiss with Julienne. It was ridiculous, but he became shy either way.

Myung walked into the party, sitting on top of Julienne's lap when she saw there was no place for her to sit. Chan laughed as Julienne complained about how heavy Myung was and Myung threatened to to choke her.

"Please, Myung I'm going to d-"

"I don't have any meat on my bones!" Myung spat back, "You're just weak."

Julienne, Chan, and Myung drank a lot of water and strawberry lemonade while talking and watching teenagers dance and occasionally grind on one another.