20.

Myung and Chan spent some time together for the first time in a while. After their classes, they went to Hoshi's restaurant and got food to eat.

"Why did you want to meet with me?" Chan asked, after they had ordered their food.

Myung sipped her lemonade. "I needed to speak with you."

Chan rolled his eyes. He knew it was too good to be true when Myung asked him to eat lunch with her. There was no way Myung would ask Chan out just to hang with him. He knew her inside out.

"Okay, fine, what's up?" Chan crossed his arms on the table, waiting for Myung to tell him what this is all about.

Myung sighed, putting down her drink and crossing her arms as well on the table. Chan takes in the way her black hair has been tied back except for a few strands that laid against her face.

"You and I are both friends of Julie," Myung began, "so, please listen and take in what I'm saying. You may not agree with it, b-"

"Myung, can you just say it already?" Chan rolled his eyes once more. She was only beating around the bush now anyways.

She looked into Chan's eyes for two seconds, before looking down at the table due to utter embarrassment.

"I don't like seeing Wonwoo and Julienne together," Myung confessed.

Chan's eyebrow raised subconsciously at her confession. He truly didn't think that there was someone who thinks the same as him about Wonwoo and Julienne. However, he couldn't just blurt out and say 'I feel the exact same, I want Julienne to be mine!' It would be best if he went along with Myung and asked questions to why.

To add the effect, he leaned forward and moved the hair that was laying against her face behind her ear. "Why do you not like them together?"

Myung's ears turned pink and she leaned away from his touch. "I'm not jealous or anything like that, I swear, but I honestly...I have a bad idea about them. Julienne is head over heels for him, so she doesn't see him the way I do."

"And how do you see him?" Chan probed even more.

"I don't know, it just makes me uncomfortable seeing them together or hearing that they're together," Myung groaned.

Chan nodded his head, letting her know he was listening.

"What do you think of them together?" Myung asked.

"I don't like them together either, thinking of them together makes me gag," Chan confessed.

"Why?"

Chan looked Myung in the eye and stated, "I don't know, maybe because it means that Julienne is going to spend more time with Wonwoo than with me. Maybe because when Julienne first came first, I became someone extremely important to her, and I'm no longer that special pers-"

"Shut up, you know you are," Myung rolled her eyes, "You've always been special to her."

"Nope," Chan argued, "she has Wonwoo now."

"You're overreacting."

"Don't you feel the same?" Chan asked. "It's only been two weeks since they confessed they liked one another, and Julienne hasn't texted either one of us, or spoken to us outside of class. It's all about Wonwoo. I offered to walk her home, and she told me 'Oppa will take me home.'"

"She didn't say Oppa," Myung shook her head in disbelief.

"SHE DID!" Chan exclaimed, "I almost vomited on the sidewalk, oh gosh."

There's a silence that falls between the both of them as they think about how their friend was suddenly changing for a boy. It kind of sank in that they could end up being less distant with them if Wonwoo got in the way too much.

"C-Chan?"

"Yes, Myung?"

Myung sat up, and looked at his eyes. "I know I just recently stopped hating you...b-but can we hang out more? Like this?"

Chan nodded quickly. He liked Myung now, she was more open and nice, and had some sarcasm. He truly found her nice enough to hang with now. "It's absolutely fine by me, just let me know when okay?"

Myung smiled, looking back down at the table.

"Okay."