character q&a

"Channie, your English must have really improved for Julienne to say that you're fluent! Good job!"

Chan: "Of course, I'm not fluent. But Julienne says that a lot to encourage me to keep learning. Sometimes it gets really hard and I want to quit, but because of her nice words, I'm doing much better. I only have to ask a few times now what some words mean."

"Lee Chan, how did you go to his concert?"

Chan: "My father took me to a concert in 2005 in America, when he was visiting one of his friends."

"How did you meet Soonyoung?"

Chan: "Hansol knew him, and we all met up once to eat. Now, we are good friends."

"Julienne, how did you manage to learn Korean fast?" 

Julienne: "My father speaks Korean already, so two months before we moved, he would only speak to me/ answer to me in Korean. I was also studying on my own after school. So, when I landed in Korea, my Korean was decent."

"Does Wonwoo still talk to you?"

Julienne: "We see each other from time to time, but we don't speak. I try to avoid him."

"Did you also like Julienne, Hansol?"

Hansol: "I liked her, but I liked her because she is perfect for Chan. Although there were a few bumps in the road, him and Julienne are a great couple."

"Do you want a girlfriend as well? If so, then you should give me a call? ;-)"

Hansol: "No thanks, I'm not really looking right now. I just plan on hanging with Hoshi and Chan, and maybe even work on music." 

"Hoshi, why do you work at a restaurant?" 

Hoshi: "Because I get to take home free food." 

"Did you really plan on taking Julienne from Chan?" 

Hoshi: "Of course not, I only said that to trigger him and make him realize he liked her. It worked, did it not?"

"WHAT THE FUCK WONWOO?"

Wonwoo: "???"

"How do you sleep at night knowing that you did such a terrible thing to Julienne?"

Wonwoo: "Not very well, I still regret it. I pushed her to do something when she was obviously uncomfortable. I apologized a few days later, but she didn't want to hear it. I understand, though, I was being ridiculous." 

"You still like her don't you?" 

Wonwoo: "Of course..."

"Myung, how are things with you and Chan?"

Myung: "We are on better terms. We talk sometimes and I offer to help him in other classes, like math and science. I try not to become too close to him."