18.

"Hey," Julienne smiled when Wonwoo opened the door for her and let her into his apartment. She thought he looked absolutely wonderful, wearing only a olive green T-Shirt and black pants. He didn't have any makeup on his face, so his skin was glowing and a beautiful shade of light brown.

"Are you feeling a little better?" Wonwoo asked, closing the door behind her. 

Julienne nodded her head. Her hair was slicked into a ponytail, leaving her curly hair in a puff on the back of her head. She had on a beige hoodie and her favorite pair of leggings, because Wonwoo said that the two of them were just going to watch a movie or two.

"You're always by yourself," Julienne wondered, "why?"

"My mom works the night shift, and my dad is out of the country," Wonwoo answered quietly, "Do you want something to eat?"

"No, I'm fine, I came to hang with you, " Julienne replied. She could've swore that his cheeks became four shades redder as he turned on the television and put on the movie. 

"Sit with me, Julienne," Wonwoo called to her, since she still stood awkwardly by the door. She grinned, walking over to the couch where Wonwoo waited.

"What's the movie called?" Julienne asked randomly.

"Foreign, it's a romance," Wonwoo answered, "hope you're okay with that." In case Julienne didn't understand some parts, he turned on the English subtitles.

He patted the seat next to him, but Julienne sat a foot away from him, out of nervousness. He already made her heart race and beat ten times faster than usual. He had no idea how bad Julienne's mental status altered when she was around him.

Wonwoo knew it was a big risk to ask her to be right next to him during the movie, but he was willing. He wanted to be next to her, to smell the sweet fragrance that came from her. He was a shy boy, but he was willing to give her a chance, he really wanted to be with her.

He tugged her arm, pulling her a little closer to him, his arm resting around her waist. He continues to bring Julienne closer, to the point where Wonwoo's arm could wrap around her waist and rest on her thigh.

Hyperventilating was an understatement, Julienne's body was on fire. She was being held by someone who she just realized less than a day ago that she had a crush on, and it was obvious the feelings were mutual.

"I-Is this okay with you?" Wonwoo asked, "Are you fine with me doing this?"

"Yeah," Julienne blushed, "I'm fine with this, don't worry." 

Wonwoo grinned at her, his rounded frames pressed against his nose. He's so adorable, Julienne thought to herself.

She's so cute, Wonwoo thought to himself.

  ♡ 

The movie was halfway done, a scene where the male character had decided to confess to his crush in the middle of the rain.

"This is so.." Julienne stopped, trying to come up with the word in Korean.

"Cheesy?" Wonwoo finished, "Yeah, it is. It's cute though."

Julienne nodded, pressing a little closer to Wonwoo, her head resting on his side. She was truly sleepy now, but she didn't want this moment with him to end. She couldn't recall a time where she was this content with life and in such a peaceful state. Wonwoo had that kind of affect on her; he just seemed to be the definition of tranquility.

"Ju," the man in the movie said loudly over the pouring rain, "I'm sorry,  but...I love you. I truly love you, and I can't hold this feelings from you any longer. Please, I know you love that other man, but I need you with me."

"Julienne."

"Hm?" Julienne looked away from the television screen to look at Wonwoo, whose eyes were still focused on the screen. "Did you say something?"

Wonwoo looked away from the screen to her, his eyes sparkling in the dimmed room. "I-I like you. I know that it's obvious, but I just wanted to say it, I wanted you to hear me say I like you."

Julienne's cheeks reddened, as she looked down at his olive green shirt, not able to look him in the eye. "I like you, too, Jeon Wonwoo. I really do."

Wonwoo let out a breath of relief, subconsciously pulling Julienne closer than she already is to him. Although he didn't ask her out or anything, he was happy that she felt the same way for him, that she probably cared for him as much as he cared about her.