C h a p t e r. T w o *

'Baby it's a big mama thang, Cant you tell by the diamonds in my rings, That's how many times i wanna Cum; Twenty One, and another one and another one and another one. Twenty Fo' carrots nigga, thats when im fuckin w. the average nigga.' ~ Queen Bee.

~ Angel

After we were done at the hotel i had Terry drop me off at home so i could shower and drop my bags off at home before heading to my cousins to pick up DJ.

"What you getting into tonight ?" he asked pulling over to my street. i shrugged my shoulders about to get out the car but he grabbed my arm. i looked at him w. the 'Nigga is you buggin' look ready to go into my purse.

"Let me take you out." he requested losing up his grip.

"We just went out though and i gota go get my baby."

"On a real date Angel." he sighed. " all we do is go shopping go to a hotel get high and fuck i dont know shit about you and never been in yo place before." he said running his fingers through my hair. i admit it was cute of him to try but na it aint happening.

"Theres a reason for that." i said giving him a fake giggle. i saw the frustration on his face but i aint have time for that. "Dont be like that daddy. i still gota go get my baby boy so ill get back to you w. this." i said brushing my lips against his and giving his bottom lip a slight nibble before getting out the car and heading into my apartment. Terry and i both knew that it was no time for business. strictly about some dick and my money.

After stripping out my clothes and wrapping my hair up in a bun i hit the play button on my home voicemail and went through the mail i grabbed today. nothing but a bunch of bills, magazines and credit card offers.
' Yo you dont know how to pick up ya phone ?' Senior screamed through the speakers. 'You always doing some dumb shit. but whatever imma handle you later. im coming to get Jr. this weekend so have him ready. message received today at 12:52PM' i rolled my eyes erasing it listening to the next message and opening up the last envelope.

'Angela, baby its your father. just checking on you to make sure everything is going good over on your end. i know youre not going to pick up but i would like to know that you're still alive and breathing. and to see my grandson once in a while. anyway i hope you got the money i sent you. your mother says hi. we love you. End of messages' i rolled my eyes and laughed to myself counting out the 300$ out the envelope, tossed it on the bed and got into the tub and sank into the water.

Damn right i wasnt going answer. at least he knew it. hes so damn dramatic he knows good and well that he speaks to Darren when hes at my cousin Chelsea's house and that was all the proof he needed to know how i was doing. well all the proof he was going to get. and as far as that money; it was going to go towards school clothes for Darren and into his bank account. you see ever since i left home at 18 hes been sending me money and leaving me voicemails. and they all remained unanswered. and the money ? it was never spent on me. not even ONCE. he called it looking out for his only child but i saw it for what it really was. Blood money.

My loving father is an retired army Major who has seen combat three times. during one of those deployments he began to suffer from PTSD and came home all fucked up in the head. he would wake up in the middle of the night trying to kill himself. there was even a time he tried to blow the house up with all of us in it. yeah the military fucked him up hella bad. a few nights before i started college he came into my room drunk as shit. i could tell he was off his meds too. anyway im pretty sure i dont have to paint you a picture of what happened next but it was enough for me to get a dorm at the college i enrolled into and never come back home again. my mother never really questioned why i left and i didnt really care either. well at times i thought i did especially when i first became a mother but me and her never had that mother-daughter thing so i learned not to stress it.

As far as Jrs father. me and him dont fuck w. each other that much unless it has something to do w. my son. we met back in college while i was working in the mall over on altantic ave and to say the nigga swept me off my feet was a fuckin' understatement. that nigga could do no wrong in my eyes. at least until i found out he burned me w. gonorrhea while i was 4 months pregnant and when i confronted him about it he put his hands on me telling me i did it to him. typical nigga move. but trust and believe i threw down right w. his ass. pregnant and all. that was enough of a reality check for me to see that me and him would never be. we were too much alike. and since then ive never been in another relationship. ill settle down when i feel like it but until then. its just me and my baby boy. hes all i need in this life of sin.

*
*

Anthony

"Heyy daddy's princess." i said picking Destiny up and spinning her around. i sat her back down on her feet to get a good look at her. she looked gorgeous in her off white ballet dress and her two pony tails wrapped into two buns.

"Youre late." she teased nudging me in my stomach. "We're up next." she said taking me by the hand and tugging me to Diana and I seats. she kissed both of us before running down the side isle of the auditorium and into the doorway that lead back stage. i could see that Diana was upset but over what i dont know.

it was only 12 after 6 when i walked through the door and thats only because i had to look for parking. besides Destinys class hadnt even gone up yet. reaching over i rubbed my hand along her thigh and gave her a warm smile trying to ease the tension. tonight was about Destiny and i didnt need anything messing that up. Diana Scooted over and rested her head on my shoulder exhaling deeply. the lights went low and the music began to play and finally the curtains opened.

After the performance there was was a whole lot of applauds and cheers for all the groups who had dance. after many series of picture taking we made our way to Dave and Buster and after many debates Destiny insisted on keeping on her ballet clothes and i gave in. Of course Diana added that i let her get away with too much but i didnt pay it any mind.

"I wanna play the new temple run game." Destiny squealed with excitement tugging on my pants leg. we both looked at Diana with puppy dog eyes waiting for an approval.

"Fine." she giggled exposing her dimples " 10 minutes. its a school night." she said sitting down at our table to keep an eye of the belongings. when we got to the game stand there was a young lady and a child heading towards it as well. the two of them collided into each other obviously not paying attention to where they were headed.

"Heyy that hurted stupid." the boy shouted rubbing his forehead.

"Im not stupid youre stupid." Destiny shouted back holding her nose shoving the boy.

"DJ! " the woman shouted. boy i will knock you into tomorrow. apologize !" she demanded tugging on his ear.

"You too Destiny. it was an accident. you know better." i added.

"Sorry." both the children mumbled underneath her breath.

"She can go ahead. you guys were here first." the woman said faking a smile.

"No its fine i dont mind." i objected

"No really go ahead." she laughed i accepted and let Destiny go ahead over to the game. before i could thank her a male came over grabbed her by the arm and began yelling in her face.

"You dont know how to pick up a fucking phone once in a while ?"

" The fuck ? Sr. Let go youre bruising my arm." she yelled back. " What are you doing here ?"

"Why havnt i seen my son in almost over a month ?" he yelled tightening the grip on her upper arm.

"Is there a problem here ?" i asked walking over closer to them. " I think it would be best if you let her arm go now." i asked politely but made sure i kept the firmness in my voice.

"Who the fuck are you ?" he asked sizing me up then turning his back to the woman. "You fuckin this nigga ? and you got him around my son ?" He slapt her across the face making her stumble slightly. he went for another hit but before he could i grabbed his hand and hand him pinned against the wall with both hands behind his back.

_____________________________________

~ What do you guys think about this chapter ?

~ A little background info on Angel.

~ What about Diana ? would you guys like to hear a little more from her ?

~ Or Sr. ? Angel's Ex.

~ Well well well Angel and Anthony meet each other for the first time and boy is it not pretty.

~ Dont worry much more drama to come.

Read. Vote. Comment ? 😏

Pwease ? lol 😕

__Slimmx3 💥

Huggs and Kisses Bitches xoxo -*