C h a p t e r. F o u r *

To Be Idle is A Short Road To Death, To Be Diligent Is The Way Of Life. Foolish People Are Idle Wise People Are Diligent.

Angel

" What you tryna get in baby ?" My newest trick Rob asked licking his lips.

" You know im w. what ever."

" Ightt well i gota go make this drop first. Then we can be out." He explained.

" So what you come pick me up first for you should have just went and handled ya business first." These niggas act like i dont have shit to too man.

" First off calm that nasty ass attitude of yours. Pretty girls like you shouldnt be so bitchy. And second i need ya help so keep cool sit tight until we get where we gota go." He said turning up his car stereo and speeding off my block.

We been driving for a little minute but when we finally stopped we were out in Mt Vernon. I think. I looked around and from the looks of these houses these niggas were living real good. Im not really impressed by the mansion type it all just seems like a waste of space to me but i could see myself living like this. Not for me but for Darren. I grew up in a pretty basic one family house so you know i have to let my son have better.

" Unbutton your shirt." Rob Requested. I looked at him like he lost his mind completely. " Would you just do what the fuck i said. You wanna get paid right ?" I still didnt budge. This nigga had the wrong one. " Ightt since you wanna play like the feds and shit. This isnt a drop its a pick up. This my boy but him and his fam stole some shit from me and im here to get it back real nice and easy. Which is why youre here."

" You gota be fucking kidding me." I snapped. " You expect me to steal from this nigga w. ya bitch ass ? Are you trying to get me killed ?!"

" Na, all you gota do is go up in there keep him occupied, show him a good time if you have to but keep him away from me while i get my shit back." He waited for me to respond but i was still marinating on what this mother fucker expected me to do. This will be the last time i trick off his ass. On to the next.

I unbuttoned the first three buttons of my shirt until the lace of my bra and cleavage was exposed a bit more. I pulled my make up kit out my purse and applied on some more lip stick and lip gloss to make sure my lips were right. Closing my eyes saying a silent prayer and exhaling deeply i was ready to go. Please let this fool be smarter than he fucking appears to be.

" Half Now." I demanded with my hand out.

" what ???" He asked screwing his face up at me.

" a G." I said pushy. " 500$ now and 500$ when you drop me off at my spot." He continued to stare at me and clench his jaw but i wasnt phased. He was gonna pay up or all hell was going to break loose. He snatched a watt of cash out his pocket counted out a few bills and slapped it into my waiting palm. Slipping it into my purse i got out the car and we headed to the porch of the house.

He rang the door and did a coded knock on it after then stepped back with his hand on my ass. I smiled and played it off making it seem like we were a 'Happy Couple'. Minutes later a tall husky light skinned version of Mike Vic opened the door.

" Rob. What up bruh !" He said shockingly like he wasnt expecting him.

" Aint shit nigga. You know me. Making this paper. Where King at ?" He asked guiding me into the house a the man stepped aside.

" Right here nigga where you been ?" A voice said from the top of the stairs. He stood like a god. Like he was a top notch nigga. The type of niggas i only fuck w. he kinda reminded me of one of those picture of what Jesus was suppose to look like. But who knew really right ?

" Had to make sure wiffey was straight. You know how they be acting up and shit." He said gripping my waist laughing before giving the man a pound. This nigga.

" Na i dont know. Aint got time for one of those." He chuckled. His eyes went straight from Rob to me then down to my girls who were peeking out my shirt. " Hello my name is King baby girl." Baby girl ? I bet im older than this nigga but i held it down and let him have his moment.

" Tee." I smiled. Giving him a fake name. Short and simple. He continued to run his eyes over me as i looked over the house. He must have had a few shorties decorate it. Or his mama. Judging on how real elegant and beautiful it looked.

" You like the view ?" He asked in an arrogant voice. I nodded and smiled.

" You still gota use the bathroom baby ?" Rob asked kissing my temple.

" Up stairs all the way down the hall on your right. Feel free to take a tour when youre done." King cut in before answer. His eyes were still undressing me, so i used it to my advantage.

" its so big in here, would you mind escorting me ?" I asked flashing a smile. He smirked devilishly and extended his hand out for me to take.

" Big, take Rob down stairs into the den and show him everything. I still gota grab these papers up for him too."

After i was led to the bathroom i pretended to use it for a bit and came back out. Before i could call out to King i was snatched into a room and pinned against a wall.

" You know damn well you didnt need to use no bathroom. And you didnt need my help finding it." He snarled at me. I didnt want to show him that i new what was about to go on but i was so scared i wouldnt get out of here i didnt know what to do. But i kept my poker face on at all times. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head causing my shirt to rise up. " You just wanted to get me away from Rob so you can get some of this. " pressing against me so i could feel his hard tool in his pants. " Well be careful what you ask for bitch." He said moving his hand down between my legs.

He pushed my thong aside and forced two fingers into me. Out of reaction my juices started flowing from his touch but lord knows this was not a turn on for me. Instead of fighting him off i took it and let him have his way with me until Robs voice echoed from down stairs.

" Tee where you at girl !? We gota head out. Yo mama in the hospital again." But King continued to pump in and out of me grunting like a tired dog. He finally released his seed in my walls and pulled out.

" If you tell him. I will put a bullet in both yal niggas." He said pulling up his pants. I fixed my clothes and headed out the room and down the stairs. Robs face met mine and winked at me letting me know he got everything he needed. I rolled my eyes in response and gave him the look of death. They said there good byes and we got into the car and sped off.

" Take me home." I said as we pulled in front of a hotel.

" Na its time to celebrate baby." He said pulling out loads of jewelry and 3 bags of coke. This is what i risked my life and was violated for ?!!!! We headed upstairs after checking in and the first thing i did was shower. I came out Rob was sniffing up the coke from a tray.

" You ready for me to fuck your brains out." He chanted grabbing onto the buldge between his legs.

" let me go get something sexy for you baby." I teased. He nodded in agreement looking at me with a hungry look as i made my way out. My first instinct was to get the hell up outa there but I figured i mind as well get something outa it for me. I headed back onto the elevator and pressed the floor we were on.

" You thought you really was gonna get away with stealing my shit you bumb nigga ?" A voice asked. I froze in my tracks and peeked into the room. It was King. He had a gun to Robs head who was asleep. " Next time dont send ya bitch to handle your dirty work. Its all good though i got my nut off and imma handle her another time. Wake up bitch !" He said a little louder causing Rob to jump out his sleep. As soon as His eyes open King had a pillow in front of the gun w. a silencer attached and shot Rob right in the face.

Reaching in my purse for my gun, i. Put it back knowing it would be too loud. There was no way i could get his own gun out of Kings hand either. He was heading out the room too. Grabbing my box cutter i closed my eyes and ran into the room Jabbing the blade into his chest.

" You Bitchhh !!" He screamed out in pain. We fell onto the floor with me on top of him and i just kept stabbing until he stopped moving. To make sure he was dead i stabbed him in his heart and slit his throat.

His phone began to ring and i could see the caller ID. It was Big. I needed to get the hell out of here. Now. Grabbing the stacks of money off the table i went to the bathroom inspecting my self for any blood and headed out the hotel as if nothing happened. I left out the side exit that had a restaurant as well hopping straight into a cab to avoid Big if he was there.

*

*

*

Anthony

" Happy birthday baby." I greeted Diana kissing her lips.

" Thank you." She said fixing my tie around my neck. Such a perfectionist. I led her into the restaurant by the small of her waist and we were immediately seated.

" How was work ?" She asked laying the napkin on her lap.

" Long and Stressful." I chuckled looking over my menu already having an idea of what i wanted.

" Good evening." The hostess greeted with a smile. " Can i start you off with an drinks ?" She asked me.

" Bottle of wine please." I requested. She nodded her head then turned to Diana and her eyes nearly popped out her head.

" Tracey ? Tracey Kingston ?" Huh ?

" Excuse me ?" Diana asked a little rudely. " I think you have me. Confused with someone else."

" Dont you recognize me ?" The hostess asked with a disappointed look.

" No because like i said. I believe you have me mistaken for someone else." Diana said with a bit more emphasis. The woman walked off as if a light bulb went off in her head and Diana went back to looking at her menu. I know she could feel my stared but still she said nothing.

" What was that about ?" I asked half laughing. Something was off.

_______________

~ this chapter was mainly about Angel i know Anthony's part was short. Poor Angel. She was used as a decoy. Raped. Saw Rob getting Killed and had to kill king.  shit atleast she got paid lol.  Awww Ant. Took Diana out for her bday. ☺☺ That waitress was trippin or nah ?  What is Diana hiding ? Will Angel get caught ? Did Big see her leave the Hotel ? 

~ vote / comment whatchu think

__ Slimm 💥