C h a p t e r. F i v e *

" Where you going with that on ?" i asked eye Diana as she came into the den with a form fitting dress. it wasnt the length that i had an issue with it was the plunging neck line that stopped damn near above her navel.

" You like ?" she asked twerling around slowly sticking her but out a bit more distracting me a little. my eyes un dressed her slowly as she walked over and sat on my lap. she then laced my lips with soft kisses. licking my lips in satisfaction because she was wearing my favorite lip stick on her. cherry. "You still working ?"

"Yeah its this case." i said sitting back and staring at the files in frustarion. two little girls rapped and burried alive two months ago and still no leads. i couldnt bare for this case to go cold, who ever this animal was i was going to make sure he was put away for a very long time. the one thing that gets under my skin is a pediphile. yeah i sound like a typical father but its more than that. my sister was gang raped right in front of me when we were little kids and her rapists walked free because of a technicality. thats one of the main reasons i worked so hard for detective. fuck arrests i wanna be the ones to solve cases and help put these ingrates away.

"Dont stress baby. if theres anyone who can get it done its you." she encouraged pecking my lips one more time. her phone received a text message and she climbed off of my lap and headed towards the door to read it. she never did tell me where she was going for the night. " Late breafast tomorrow ?"

"You not coming in ?" i asked raising my head from the paper work and srunching my brows.

"Of course. just out for drinks with the girls." she smiled. " Is it a date ?" i nodded my head and she was out the door. when i heard the front door close and the lock click i walked over to my bar threw two ice cubes into a class and filled it with a little taste of white hennesy. pulling my chair back beneath me i kept glancing at the files but couldnt concentrate. i inserted the key into my file drawer opened it up and picked up the jewelry box. in my hands it felt like it weighed a million and one pounds when in all reality it wasnt no where that close.

snapping it open so it revealed the ring i studied it for a moment. 21 carrot double banded gold engagement ring. for months i have been contemplating on when was the right moment to present this to Diana since we have been on good terms for a while. no arguements, no going to bed mad. i would say it was almost too good to be true, but she was so damn busy lately. or maybe ive just been ending my shifts too early. is this what it felt like to her when i was never around. look at me sounding like a female right now. time to get back to this case.

my phone rang as i locked the drawer back up and before i could answer it it cut off. i hit the miss call log and saw it was the morgue. maybe they finally had something before captin made me give up this case. immediately i called back.

"Williams." i said into when the lady at the front desk answered. She informed me that the main M.E wanted me to head down there ASAP so thats exactly what i did. Destiny was out at a sleep over so i didnt hesitate to hop into my car and jet right over with the files. the drive over there was less than an hour and if i felt like taking advantage of the traffic laws i could have gotten there much quicker. my car came to a halt and i parked it and headed straight into the main enterance. after showing my badge i was granted to head back to the examination room.

"Anthony." the M.E greeted with a tired look on his face romoving a pair of disposable scrubs and gloves.

"Holden." i returned the gesture with a head nodd. "I heard you had something for me." i said getting straight to the point. "Good news i hope."

"Well son." he replied letting his voice trail off. " i was able to find SOME information on your two rape victims, but that is not why i called you here."

"Okay. what you got for me ?"

" I need for you to identify a body." he hesitated saying. identify a body for what ? he read my facial expression and continued talking. " Its important. i nodded and went to head into the next room but he stopped my by stepping in my walk path then pointing to the screen monitor. this was usually how they showed victims kin there deseased loved ones. what the fuck was going on.

the camera came on switching the screen from its blue screen and a body was wheeled underneath the camera with a white sheet on it. doctor Holden tapped the covered window twice and the sheet was removed from the face and neck. dropping the files out my hand i held my fist to my mouth in shock from the body laying there on the table. i stared at the monitor for what seemed like hours rather than minutes. i knew that body, that face, that person. no wonder they called me down here so late. it was Elijah

" So you do know him." Doctor Holden stated as the sheet was rolled back up and the body was removed from the camera view. Ofcourse i new him. he was my brother.

"What happened ?" i asked still staring at the scene.

"He was found in an alley during a drug sweep. it appears that he killed another young man i just examend and someone killed him. multiple stab wombs to the chest along with a slit throat." he read off the paper work.

"When was he brought in ?"

" A few weeks ago but the body appears to have been dead for longer than 30 days."

" WHY AM I JUST BEING INFORMED !? who handled the drug sweep ?!!" i asked ready to punch a wall or worst. him.

"Now anthony you know DEA handled drug sweeps, and he had no identification on him. our work load was heavy and i did not exam his body or you know you would have been contacted sooner." he explained defending him self. " I am terribly sorry for your lost, but i have held the body for as long as possible. i need you to consent on how the body should be prepared."

after handling all the documents that needed to be done i called my sister and more family memebers up and had them all head out to my mothers in the morning. i would be there aswell with Destiny and Diana. right now i needed to get home and sleep. me and my brother were as thick as thieves growing up. but all of that changed when i went off from college and he stayed home to play ball. he was introduced to the drug game and me being a cop he took that as us being on opposite sides. rivals. i got him out of a few situations back in my rookie days pulling some strings but once i made detective and he got into some shit things went to far. he expected me to pat case files to make sure he was never wanted for anything. he even took it as far as asking for me to help him dispose of a dead boy one night. i refused. and we havnt heard from each other since. that was 5 years ago and this was the first time ive seen or heard about him since.

__________________________________

My home girl Trika invited me out to this club tonight and i must say it was pretty dope. after dancing for a few songs i was tired and my feet needed a break. 6 inch heels were a regular thing for me but when your out there on the floor like the way i was you would need a break or two. not sure where this heffa went i made my way to the bar. it took a few squeezes and pushing but shit i made it.

" What can i get you geourgous ?" the gay bartender asked wiping down the counter.

" Shot of pauly and one sex on the beach." i requested swaying my hips to the music in my stool.

"Someones feeling sexy tonight." he teased turning around to make my drink. i giggled and kept dancing with my invisible partner until someone came along and decided to put there hand on the small of my back.

"Why dance on a chair when you can dance on me beautiful ?" he whispered into my ear then taking a seat next to me in the vacant stool. he was pretty good looking but ive seen better. his smile was on point though along wit his attair so i guess that gained him a few points in my book. the bar tender came back with my drinks and smiled at the man sitting next to me. yeah he wanted him. not bothered by this dude un dressing me with his eyes i threw my shot back and slid the glass back onto the counter. i went to go reach into my purse but he pulled out a stack of money. "Allow me. pretty girls like you should be taken care of at all times."

it was cute but not cute enough. pulling my wallet out i handed the bar tender my black card and smiled back at my company. " Pretty girls like me also know how to take care of them selves." i smirked crossing my legs and taking a long sip of my beverage. he looked at me with shock but nodded his head and put his money away.

"Thats sexy. i like that. so baby, you got a name ?"

"Sure do." i said waiting for him to get to his point. he looked at me waiting for me to continue which caused me to laugh at him slightly. " Angel."

" Wow. beautiful." he complimented. " im Travis. you got a man ?"

" If i did.i probably wouldnt be sitting here holding a conversation with you right now," i replied with a hint of flirtation. He nodded with a smile but his eyes still wondered over my body. I took another sip of my drink and looked around to see i i could find Trika but no luck.

" How about we go some where quiet and get to know each other ? Hows that sound ?" He asked with his hand now on my thigh and his lips brushing against my ear. He was trying to seduce me but i always enjoyed a game of cat and mouse.

" That sounds like fun." I smiled bitting on my bottom lip slightly. " ill tell you what. You find me before the night is over and we can get to know each other real well." I said sliding his hand off my leg and standing to my feet. Before he had enough time respond i picked up my purse and drink and walked away. Knowing he was still watching me i added a extra ummphh to my switch. Just a little.

When i came across the rope that lead to VIP i spotted Trika, My hair stylest Jay and two girls from the shop Draya and some other girl. I couldn't think of her name though. Bout time i found these tricks.

" Where you been ?" She asked as the bouncer let me through. Stepping up the few stairs i saw her Draya and the other girl lining up a pile of coke out of a straw. Females need to learn that that shit was deadly. I tried it back in my stripping days and never touched it again.

" Looking for your trifling ass and at the bar." I said taking a seat next to Jay. She grabbed my drink took a fee sips and tried to hand it back but i held me hand up letting her know to keep it. Don't know who's dicks those been wrapped around.

After more hours of dancing smoking a few Ls and more small talk i decided it was almost time for me to go. Just one more drink though. I happen to hear Draya and ol' girls conversation. Well pieces of it and that was enough to make me wanna get up outa there.

" Girl i been trying to stick w his ass but everything is work work work. Your job aint the one fucking you i am. Im the one who drops these panties and swallows your babies so it should be fuck everything when i tell you wassup. " she complained. " i been tryna be this one man woman but he's making me regret it. Shit if it wasn't for King going MIA on me i would be getting my brains fucked out right now." King ?? That king ? Its been almost two months how could she not know where he really is ? Does any one really know ?

I got up and said my good byes and made my way out the club. I felt this man staring at me but i couldn't make out his face so i continued across the parking lot to catch a cab home. Even though i had a few drinks it were times like this id appreciate having my own car. I stood in front of this black and red lambo and called my cab. While waiting i bent down to check my hair and make up in the side mirror when the window rolled down.

" Its just me baby girl." Travis chuckled at me jumping back a bit. Shit i didn't know. His windows were so tinted i had no idea anyone was in this shit. " so we meet again." He smiled showing off his pearl white teeth.

" Looks that way." I smirked folding my arms across my chest. 20 minutes later i was in his car with my skirt hiked up my waist and his face Buried between my legs. " Fuckkkkk." I screamed out throwing my head back against the steering wheel as he licked at my inner lips. Every now and then he would bite a little making me shake and shiver. I was on a high that i didnt want to end when i reached my climax.

" You got a rubber ?" He asked kissing on my thighs. One thing i hated was an unprepared nigga. I kept my own stash but he didn't know that so i pushed his head back down and bit on my lip as he started eating my cookies again.